The online racing simulator
Quote from JJ72 :what normal person has their eyes 2 feet aside from their head lol.

lol, that goes for both examples in the picture then.
insider joke?

Is it because gingers don't have souls?

QualityTime
Don't understand the meaning of that last face, when is the apropriate time to use it on the interwebz..
Me gusta means "I like it".
Baterry in first picture is short cirquited :o

anyways, that with pepper spray and midget story are awesome!!
Quote from KiRmelius :Baterry in first picture is short cirquited :o

It's not when the baby touches the metal bar!
Quote from Boris Lozac :Don't understand the meaning of that last face, when is the apropriate time to use it on the interwebz..

It's used when you're pleased about something that, to the wider world, you should be a little embarrassed about liking, but most people secretly do.

Like, if you had a load of computer equipment delivered at work, and then spent the next half hour building a fort out of the boxes. The 'Me Gusta' face is the one you'd pull once you were sat inside.
Quote from Crashgate3 :It's used when you're pleased about something that, to the wider world, you should be a little embarrassed about liking, but most people secretly do.

Like, if you had a load of computer equipment delivered at work, and then spent the next half hour building a fort out of the boxes. The 'Me Gusta' face is the one you'd pull once you were sat inside.

lol, i think it's time for a big meteor strike..
LOOL thats awesome.
Gonna go do that!
I dont get it

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG