The online racing simulator
Coolest racing car liveries
(223 posts, started )
No, the team wanted to run two cars in two different liveries, but the FIA threw a fit (IMO it ought to be allowed), so they came up with the zipper scheme as a comprimise
Quote from DieKolkrabe :No, the team wanted to run two cars in two different liveries, but the FIA threw a fit (IMO it ought to be allowed), so they came up with the zipper scheme as a comprimise

That is probably what I was thinking about... memory fail.

#

Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :

one of my favorite ever

The guy who owns that is on pistonheads, theres loads of pics from photoshoots on there, should see his other cars too!!!
Andy Jordan's Pirtek Vectra is pretty nice...

Quote from kodyro :BAR 1999

this livery always made me want to tear my eyeballs out with a fork

And I liked Jordan's car better from last year

Not a livery, but plain white racing cars are cool too

The 'Tide ride' in NASCAR...

Waltrip Chevrolet 1989

Craven Pontiac 2003

Sauber Circa 1995, A sign of things to come...

BASF sponsored M1 Procar...

And Sauber C6
Quote from Xaid0n :Image

My eyes, my first reaction to that was to be sick, that car's like buying Hawaiian shirts and coating a car in them, that's not (IMO anyway) cool, it's too showy
I thought it was a bit of a shit livery when i saw the design but in that picture it just shocks me everytime i look at it, which is pretty cool imo.
Is it beautiful for you just because Senna drove this car?
Quote from Seb66 :I don't understand why everyone thinks it looks nice.. I think its ****ing horrible

I guess you get alot of people walking backwards in tiny steps away from you very often.
Quote from TexasLTU :Is it beautiful for you just because Senna drove this car?

bbbbbbbut its senna..........
Quote from Seb66 :I don't understand why everyone thinks it looks nice.. I think its ****ing horrible

I always had my suspicions about the Welsh.....

Only for this week's testing
So simple, yet so beautiful.

Coolest racing car liveries
(223 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG