Coolest racing car liveries
(223 posts, started )
#1 - samjh
My vote is for Jordan F1's snake theme:

#2 - 5haz

[/thread]
Quote from DevilDare :Was about to post this. Really nice livery

yeah, i wouldnt have let it be raced, i would have put it in some showroom so it didnt get damaged.
#9 - 5haz
how is the Gulf racing livery cool? its prestigous but i wouldnt call it a cool looking livery.
Because it's not on any Touring Cars or a 911 Rob.
#13 - 5haz
Quote from deggis :

[/thread]

I concur.

Quote from trebor901 :how is the Gulf racing livery cool? its prestigous but i wouldnt call it a cool looking livery.

Kids these days.. no respect for the classics..

In all honesty, though, from a pure design perspective, the Gulf livery (especially as executed on the 917K) is perfect. It's simple, pleasing to the eye, accentuates the beautiful curves of the vehicle and it stands out without being offensive to the eye.

That being said, I quite like the Flying Lizard Troy Lee Designs Le Mans scheme, too... which is totally the opposite.
The Renault R26 with the one-off custom scheme for the 2006 British Grand Prix. Absolutely gorgeous. I still maintain this is one of the most beautiful F1 cars ever built.

Honorable mentions to the 1967 Lotus 49 in British Racing Green, the 70s Lotus in JPS black and gold, the 2007-2008 Ferraris bathed in red, and the bright yellow 1999 Jordan with the hornet motife.
I don't smoke but tobacco brands have been good to motorsport.

#20 - JJ72
Martini 917

Altalia stratos

Jordan EJ11

Zakspeed capri (absolute genius)

Ferrari 312T

and Porsche GT1 evo 2

<---

To bad i dont like the hatchback subaru, the previous one looked way better.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :This one takes my vote ! And I even have the 1/43 version.

I also like the original Lotus livrery :

And, oh, here's a classic one :

This one is great too. It's a special edition used by Alain Menu during Imola's WTCC round of last year.

Hehehe My uncle also had a Scalextric version of it. It just looks awesome, my favourite part on the car, are the fish painted on the turbo vents.

(223 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG