The online racing simulator
Post your Mobile Desktop..
(555 posts, started )
Thanks, clock is a BobClockD3 Widget, icons are homemade by me and added by Desktop VisualizeR app.
Sweeeeeet!! Those icons are similar to the ones I use for my Windows deskmod, so could be nice to have them matched
Thanks!!
Yeah, you can put pretty much anything to be an icon with Desktop Visualizer. In this case i used 50x50px .png files..
Quote from PMD9409 :@ Velociround: http://i55.tinypic.com/2it3pjq.png

In that pic, are you scheduling sex for that day or what?

In Portuguese, Friday is Sexta (Sexta-feira), so instead of having "Fri" I had "Sex" on the homescreen. This abbreviation is common in Brazil, but even local people make fun of it.
Take a look at my university classes schedule:

Something interesting, too: some laptop stores here abbreviate "notebook" as "NOT" instead of "NOTE", so when I found the sticker in a notebook I could read: "NOT dual-core 2.4ghz". I chuckled.
And whenever you ask them for a notebook with any specification (e.g.: 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, etc), they search on the database for "not whatever-you-said" to get the results.
Attached images
SEX HARD.png
Some crazy abreviations, I don't mind the Hard Sex though .
Just installed a new ROM on my HTC Desire Z, HTC Sense 3.0
Attached images
screenshot_1.png
screenshot_4.png
Quote from Velociround :In Portuguese, Friday is Sexta (Sexta-feira), so instead of having "Fri" I had "Sex" on the homescreen. This abbreviation is common in Brazil, but even local people make fun of it.
Take a look at my university classes schedule:

Something interesting, too: some laptop stores here abbreviate "notebook" as "NOT" instead of "NOTE", so when I found the sticker in a notebook I could read: "NOT dual-core 2.4ghz". I chuckled.
And whenever you ask them for a notebook with any specification (e.g.: 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, etc), they search on the database for "not whatever-you-said" to get the results.

So Friday is really fun fun fun in Brazil?

Imma go get my coat.
Took a picture since this font isn't visible on usb

Managed to capture it on PC too, sorry

How do you manage to make those screenshots?
Quote from Flame CZE :How do you manage to make those screenshots?

I didn't rooted it so i had to install android sdk.. there's a tool in it.
wow did not know this forum even had a mobile desktop section. iPad 2 and iPhone 4 SS on attachment
Attached images
IMG_0067.PNG
IMG_0066.PNG
IMG_0043.PNG
IMG_0042.PNG
#64 - arco
Quote from Boris Lozac :Managed to capture it on PC too, sorry

You're aware you can S-OFF your phone now, and unleash the full potential to further customize it?
Quote from arco :You're aware you can S-OFF your phone now, and unleash the full potential to further customize it?

I don't understand that sorry, what do you mean?
#66 - arco
http://www.addictivetips.com/m ... s-with-unrevoked-forever/

In essence, with S-OFF you completely unlock the NAND protection, allowing you to install a custom recovery, that again allows you to install custom roms. Previously you had to use Unrevoked to gain root access and install a custom recovery, but that's not needed anymore, and it didn't give you S-OFF either. The AlphaRev team just made available AlphaRevX for a few devices, including the Wildfire, which replaces the bootloader with one that has S-OFF. Thought I'd just mention this, as I happen to have a Wildfire too. In fact I'm maintaining CyanogenMod for it. Also xdadevelopers are a good resource for custom roms and other stuff for Android, as well as having sections for different phone models. For example, the Wildfire section is here.
I'm not into that, that's too much Matrix for me..
haha i was just going to say the same thing. I use my phone to look up movie times and stuff not set up secure wireless VPN ETD WTF networks
got default on mine.
didnt bother to change it...and ive had that phone for a while
-
(CSU1) DELETED by Victor : nonsense
So you got an iPhone with a high-res screen?
Wow.
Wtf, why did you post that?

Anyway, slight change from last time..

Quote from Boris Lozac :Wtf, why did you post that?

thats what i thought when checking this thread....WTF?!?!?
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :thats what i thought when checking this thread....WTF?!?!?

Yes. Really, WTF.

That is really very disgusting. :grumpy:

I wonder if the mods could also delete these posts (including mine) commenting on that pic so we can avoid off topic (I know it feels weird avoiding off topic on "Off topic" but it is for the good of this thread! Please!)
Let's just say I dropped the Droid multiple times, can't see sh*t captain!
Attached images
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
257363_229317580417063_100000164680165_1098734_7786603_o.jpg
lockscreen.jpg
page1.jpg
page2.jpg

Post your Mobile Desktop..
(555 posts, started )