The online racing simulator
Nexus 7
Attached images
Screenshot_2013-03-18-10-36-41.png
guys, my iphone 4 right now is fubar so i decided to change carrier since they did not want me too keep the same contract that i had. I found an other carrier with an awesome monthly plan( not as awesome as i used to have but the only thing i'll miss is the 6gb of data ). sadly the iphone 5 was not available with the offer that i got, so i the best of those that i could chose was the galaxy s3. i will recieve it during the next week.

i know that the android operating phones can be modded quite a bit, so what are your favorite mods (roms, etc) and apps for the android phones?

what do you guys think of cynogenmod 10?
Quote from el pibe :guys, my iphone 4 right now is fubar so i decided to change carrier

I doubt any carrier will make an iPhone less horrible.

I prefer CM myself. But to be honest the stock ROM on the S3 seems fine (at least the one I got) and has a lot of features from Samsung. If you don't like 'bloatware' you should consider rooting it and such.
Quote from Bose321 :I doubt any carrier will make an iPhone less horrible.

I prefer CM myself. But to be honest the stock ROM on the S3 seems fine (at least the one I got) and has a lot of features from Samsung. If you don't like 'bloatware' you should consider rooting it and such.

No ROM will make Android less horrible.
well from what i see, the oem os is filled with too much crap. i like it simple so i will most likely root it the day i get it. i just need to find a nice lean one that i can build upon.
Nova Launcher With a Wallpaper that I saw somewhere in this topic..
Attached images
2013-04-28 22.23.47.png
clean^^

would post mine with the windows 8 launcher, but my phone is bricked
Is that the regular Wildfire?

I also have one laying around and put Android 4.0.4 on it. Awesome as ****.
Boris Lozac, those pixels, wildfire is known for it's high-res screen.

My current desktop:

As boring as it gets.
Attached images
Screenshot_2013-05-04-20-19-34[1].png
Quote from Bose321 :Is that the regular Wildfire?

I also have one laying around and put Android 4.0.4 on it. Awesome as ****.

Regular yeah, why?

I can't be bothered rooting/custom roming it..
Was just wondering.

I think its definitely worth it, only took a few minutes.
rooted my phone using SuperOneClick, it was fine, installed windows 8 loader, then tried to install a font, restarted phone and boom it was bricked
You installed Windows Phone 8 on your Android phone? Since when is that even possible?

I think I'm going to buy a Nokia Lumia 520, which should arrive in a week or two. I want to try WP8 without spending too much money in case I don't like it. If not I'll go get a Samsung Galaxy S4 I think.
That's why I'm not rooting, it's not super easy and safe..
It is actually, if you use the right tools and not install Windows (?) on it. Using ClockWorkMod is entirely safe. I can't even imagine how you can brick it while rooting it since you only are supposed to change the OS on it, not the boot loader and such...
He said he installed the Windows P 8 launcher, not Windows P 8, so he is still using Android, but it looks like Win P 8.
/my guess

E: I once found a launcher that look like Win 7 PC version, but you gotta register on their site to use all features and it's either buggy as hell or alpha.
All the launchers I know, including the Windows Phone 8 launcher, are just apps you install which do not need rooting or whatever. Seems fishy if you ask me...
/my guess again
He probably installed the launcher and then did something to his Android which caused the crash.
@DevilDare @Braien93
Guys can you share where you get those bad ass wallpapers..
it was just an app, i've unbricked it now using odin. Not sure how it bricked in the first place though..

Post your Mobile Desktop..
(555 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG