The online racing simulator
I thought all Android phones looked like that.
No, you've mistaken them for iPhones.

ba dam TSH!
Quote from Boris Lozac :No, you've mistaken them for iPhones.

ba dam TSH!

If you're gonna make a joke like that, at least have the good will to go and link to this
My iPhone 4S is pretty bland since I haven't gotten to look at themes for iOS 6 yet. I do have my Nexus 7 running cyanogenmod, but nothing too special. Here's a video of the (awesome) live wallpaper: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVdTHF13vrE

(1/2 scale)

PA 3.0 on my GNex.
Quote from Boris Lozac :I see myself launching everything but the app i really wanted, that's just stupid rediske Or maybe you're just trolling

I'm serious, like this I have all I mostly need within reach. and as I'm using my fingertips to choose the app and not my foot I hardly ever miss... :-)
Quote from rediske : I hardly ever miss... :-)

Yeah right

Many people don't apreciate the fact that smartphones have more then one screen It's really not a hastle to swipe left or right just once, and have your most used apps there, and leave the homescreen elegant and simple..
I actually find I rarely use the other homescreens, so lately I've taken to just setting it up with a single screen.
I do think rediske's is ugly as hell, though.
Well, if his homescreen looks like that, I wonder how much stuff he has in the app drawer.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I actually find I rarely use the other homescreens, so lately I've taken to just setting it up with a single screen.

You actually need to force yourself to use the other screens to get used to it. I managed to do that and now have a homescreen full of icons and 2 screens full of widgets. (Well, mostly full...)
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I actually find I rarely use the other homescreens, so lately I've taken to just setting it up with a single screen.

I have to have 3, swiping left and right all the time, like a "right click/refresh" option on windows, just has to be done
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I do think rediske's is ugly as hell, though.

agreed! It is!

but hey it's not a beauty contest...
My nokia Lumia 820 lock screen:
Recently updated to Purumod ROM and I love it. It's fast and I want to keep it simple.

Pretty simple, how I like it

Xperia J? Those new Sony phones are beautifull, most likely my next one will be Sony..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Xperia J? Those new Sony phones are beautifull, most likely my next one will be Sony..

It's the J's big brother, the Xperia T. Fantastic phone - I prefer it to the Galaxy S3, wouldn't hesitate to grab the new Xperia Z for my next upgrade. Well.. maybe the HTC One would make me think twice
Gimme dat S4.
Quote from mythdat :Well.. maybe the HTC One would make me think twice

Try it before you buy it. I once had a chance to use One X and I realised it is slower than my SIII Mini, so I don't think One is much better either.
HTC One is a completely different phone with a completely different SOC... only thing in common with a One X is that it uses the same Sense OS theme.

And you must have had something screwed up on a One X for it to be slower than a S3 Mini, as the HTC is pretty much twice as fast in real world use even with the bloated stock OS.
Quote from Matrixi :HTC One is a completely different phone with a completely different SOC... only thing in common with a One X is that it uses the same Sense OS theme.

And you must have had something screwed up on a One X for it to be slower than a S3 Mini, as the HTC is pretty much twice as fast in real world use even with the bloated stock OS.

It wasn't my One X and I don't know what would you have to do to slow a quad core so much, but I was trying to open a webpage on it (it was yahoo answers or something similar to it, so a very simple website) and it took it about twice as much as it would take my Mini to open the site. Also, as the site was loading, I wasn't able to do anything, because the phone was completely frozen for a few seconds. I could only do anything with it, when the site completely loaded. Talk about being twice as fast. Oh, and btw, specs do not equal performance, so just because it has a quad core doesn't mean it's twice as fast as a dual core.

And I forgot to post my desk, so here it goes...
Attached images
Screenshot_2013-03-17-23-13-58.png
Quote from matijapkc :It wasn't my One X and I don't know what would you have to do to slow a quad core so much, but I was trying to open a webpage on it (it was yahoo answers or something similar to it, so a very simple website) and it took it about twice as much as it would take my Mini to open the site. Also, as the site was loading, I wasn't able to do anything, because the phone was completely frozen for a few seconds. I could only do anything with it, when the site completely loaded. Talk about being twice as fast.

And you honestly thought that's normal behaviour of a modern high end phone? Stuff windows full of crap and browser quickbars running in the backround and see how snappy that'll be, same thing can happen with Android.

Quote from matijapkc :Oh, and btw, specs do not equal performance, so just because it has a quad core doesn't mean it's twice as fast as a dual core.

Which is why I linked Antutu benchmarks that pretty much tell you straight up how snappy a device is in real use from all aspects.

Anyway, I don't want to start a thermonuclear war here, but stating S3 Mini to be faster than a One X or a One is plain silly.
im still on ultra old hboot and ultra old rom(clean one).love it and wont change it
Attached images
2013-01-27 19.33.39.png

Post your Mobile Desktop..
(555 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG