The online racing simulator
Thanks, I've got it. But I've been going round and round, I don't seem to get the crash.
Ok?!

Sometimes it works of thousands of laps. but realy on low number of try's

But as allways its keep crashing at me dno why

Post above: "New" Bug

Go to sleep

I Hope it was in any way helpfull that ive reportet that Crash and that Bug with the Layout Thing!
Autocross Editor Bug?
The improved Autocross Editor worked like a charm in 0.6A1.

However I'm experiencing an anomaly in 0.6A2, when you select several objects with the ctrl key pressed down the objects you selected dissapear once you alter their heading. (also happens using the heading hotkeys)
Good find sicotange! I can reproduce that too.
I confirm that.

It will be easy to fix but I'd better get some sleep and do that tomorrow.

Thanks
I have discovered the following:
-Objects disappear when heading changes by 0.6° (+ or - all the same). When heading changes back to this interval, objects reappear.
-Also, when objects have disappeared, if you press O, they reappear. if your press O again, they are added to the layout.
EDIT: After further testing, it seems that this isn't always the case. They do reappear sometimes if you press O, but most of the time I get a message that says " Can't add: invalid position."

I hope this helps
Quote from Scawen :Thanks, I've got it. But I've been going round and round, I don't seem to get the crash.

Me neither. Drove all over like a maniac. I can't reproduce.

Quote from sicotange :The improved Autocross Editor worked like a charm in 0.6A1.

However I'm experiencing an anomaly in 0.6A2, when you select several objects with the ctrl key pressed down the objects you selected dissapear once you alter their heading. (also happens using the heading hotkeys)

Confirmed. Instant loss of multiple selected objects when rotated.

Edit:
I see it's already confirmed by Scawen now, so no matter.

Edit2:
Quote from Tonttula :Why can't I go to other tracks or places when I select the "X" or open track configuration in autocross? Is it just meant to be that way?

I'm not sure what you mean. I can go to any track after selecting Autocross [X]. Perhaps you could be more specific?
A question, why my wheel has late reaction in 0.6A2? This doesn't happen in Z28.
Try disabling Vertical sync in Misc options.
I think I found little bug,
I was drving XFG on BL2 (with racing line) and then someone crashed me, so I took a wrong route, and camera showed driver who was driving FBM then I got message couldnt load racing line for FBM... and when I leaved pits with XFG, I couldnt get racing line to work, also if I remember correctly from multiclass servers when something like this happens on next join youll still see racing line from different car
Quote from TexasLTU :A question, why my wheel has late reaction in 0.6A2? This doesn't happen in Z28.

This is just a punt, but I immediately noticed my wheel felt different after a new install. Are you sure you set your controls to the same settings as Z28 in 0.6A? I'd missed Remove deadzones under Axes/FF
Hmm, when a user has a car VIA PLC packet, then they lose it VIA PLC, they don't get spectated??
BUG: Rotating multiple objects causes 'Can't add : invalid position'.
BUG: Resetting on ramp spawns car inside it.
Quote from Squelch :Me neither. Drove all over like a maniac. I can't reproduce.

Confirmed. Instant loss of multiple selected objects when rotated.

Edit:
I see it's already confirmed by Scawen now, so no matter.

Edit2:

I'm not sure what you mean. I can go to any track after selecting Autocross [X]. Perhaps you could be more specific?

I meant as in going to places from AU1 to AU2 the skid pad etc.

Edit: Oh sorry I didn't notice the post got moved.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :BUG: Rotating multiple objects causes 'Can't add : invalid position'.

That one has already been reported and confirmed by Scawen.
Quote :
BUG: Resetting on ramp spawns car inside it.

With the collision detection changes that were made, the car does not end up flying like it used to when a reset was done on a ramp, but it does get stuck sometimes too.
After installing patch 0.6A2 over previous test patch I can drive only alone. I do not see the "Add AI"-Button in single player and multiplayer. I activate LFS with my license (before LFS was in demo mode); nothing changed.

After close LFS and restart again, everything looks good. Very strange to me.

Translation bug:
German UI active: If "low wind" or "high wind" is selected and also one or more AIs are selected, I get an englisch error message: AI Drviers can't yet drive in windy conditions. The same problem also in french UI...
#46 - SJB
Small bug in the Layout Editor:
If you are e.g. in the menu with the ramps, and select a blue tire on the track (left click on it), you get a black tire at your mouse - if you select another blue tire, you got a blue tire at your mouse
Quote from SJB :Small bug in the Layout Editor:
If you are e.g. in the menu with the ramps, and select a blue tire on the track (left click on it), you get a black tire at your mouse - if you select another blue tire, you got a blue tire at your mouse

Confirmed

And now fixed. Also the multiple rotating objects vanishing is fixed.

EDIT :

I've also taken the W/E/,/. keys off their time-based update which wasn't very positive. They are now "keypress based". So now you can use W/E to adjust Width by the minimum available step (2 metres) and ./, to adjust Heading by the minimum available step (about 1.4 degrees). If you want to move more than one step, the standard auto-repeat system does its job as expected.

Before anyone asks... no, I cannot change that to allow exact degree values. The 360 degrees of heading are represented internally in a single byte, which allows 256 different values. So the minimum step is 360 / 256 = 1.40625 degrees. Anyway, it's now easy to select the "well known" headings of 0, 180, 90, 45, 22.5 degrees, etc.
Tire warmers in race mode soon?
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Tire warmers in race mode soon?

They have been already for long time,just not adjustable! Otherwise all tyres would be some 20 degrees warm at start. I guess in some future would be available adjustable ones too,but admind could type /tyrewarmer=no and everyone would start with 20 degree tyres. Anyway,we will see what is what with new tyre physics whenever they're done.

Quote from Pasci :After installing patch 0.6A2 over previous test patch I can drive only alone. I do not see the "Add AI"-Button in single player and multiplayer. I activate LFS with my license (before LFS was in demo mode); nothing changed.

Maybe you selected open configuration?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG