The online racing simulator
Team Japspeed Subaru STOLEN FROM SANTA POD RACEWAY
STOLEN: The Team JapSpeed Scooby has been stolen from Santa Pod in Northampton today. If you have any information that could help in the recovery of the vehicle then please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111. Japspeed is part of the Scene-Media family and we would appreciate you sharing this link throughout the Car Culture Community.

If anybody can help, PLEASE DO! This car is legendary <3

Japspeed Subaru Impreza WRX STI NICE!
The person that stole that must be stupid. It stands out like a sore thumb, they won't exactly blend in.
Quote from piggy501 :The person that stole that must be stupid. It stands out like a sore thumb, they won't exactly blend in.

They don't need it to blend in, it'll be broken down and sold as parts, or more likely just weighed in. They'd need a covered trailer to get it to a workshop though. But it is a bit daft stealing a one off like that, as anyone with a bit of conscience will know it is hot and call in the BiB.
Its in my backyard. :hide:
I just saw one driving by on the way back home.
The last sighting of it was at about 7pm and it was being driven through somewhere called olney, on the road, although it will stick out like a sore thumb as its a fully prepped BDC track car, so it wont exactly be conspicuous, plus it was nearly out of fuel (and was due for a fill up before it went on track) before it was taken, so hopefully hasnt got too far before it ran out, still amazed that the SP staff let it thru the main gate, a race car that doesnt even have numberplates or anything, what were they on, i just hope its found unscathed.
Its not going to be driven about. Also, I doubt its some guy that just decided he will take the car for a ride. Reading on DriftWorks, apparently other cars have also been, "attacked", but unsuccessfully.

Its probably tucked away nicely in some garage by now being broken apart, or even worse on a boat leaving the country.

Also, it being low on fuel doesnt mean anything. The guys could have just filled her up with some spare canisters or such.

Highly doubt it will be found.
It was being driven about tho, for however briefly as it was seen, but we all fear the same, will be stripped for parts
1. Drive out.
2. Enclosed trailer.
3. Garage
4. Replace wheels and body kit.
5. Repaint car.
6. ???
7. Profit.
Exactly what others said. It'll be gutted, but selling the parts publicly or even privately would be stupid as i'm pretty sure most of the stuff is high end and or one off specially for the car and would lead any potential buyer to notice where the stuff could have come from.
This was no ordinary tuned Impreza, it has a RWD conversion, runs a 1JZ and a lot of one-off parts.

Well, threads about this case pop up on every major car forum, we'll see what happens. The communities managed to solve quite a lot of car TDAs in the past
Apparently two young guys drove it through the gates without anyone noticing it... Sounded kinda fishy when I heard about it last night.

Anyways I hope it'll be found, damn bastards.
From the driftworks thread, it was apparently heading towards Heathrow on the m25........ bet it was some foreign scummer that has been on benefits, whilst doing cash in hand..........
If they are on the motorway, the police should have been alerted. Even if people didn't hear about on the radio, there's always those folk that report speeding/reckless drivers like that.
OK, maybe it wasnt a "professional" job.

The guy is clearly retarded...

Hope they castrate the fecker.
:O. Didn't realise what it was, when I saw it in Olney - it scared the life out of us, pulling infront of us in the wrong lane!
Quote from shaun463 ::O. Didn't realise what it was, when I saw it in Olney - it scared the life out of us, pulling infront of us in the wrong lane!

Wait what? You saw it?! :eek:
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Obviously the guy is taking a canister to a gas station and filling up that way. Unless it's different in the U.K. and your not allowed to do that.
Afaik you can fill up (approved) canisters in petrol station in the uk
Exactly... Said it last night...

Find it difficult to understand how the guys on Driftworks are still wondering why the thing is still not out of fuel, as if a petrol station is the only way to fill up...

Edit - Apparently the video is not from this morning, but rather from last night. So god knows where its by now...
Quote from DevilDare :Exactly... Said it last night...

Find it difficult to understand how the guys on Driftworks are still wondering why the thing is still not out of fuel, as if a petrol station is the only way to fill up...

Edit - Apparently the video is not from this morning, but rather from last night. So god knows where its by now...

petrol station ?? the cars running higher octane fuel im sure ( racing fuel ?? ) so its deffo in a shed/garage by now.

but then again... you could always fill up a jerry can or two with some and fill it up that way.
Quote from theirishnoob :
but then again... you could always fill up a jerry can or two with some and fill it up that way.

Uhm, yes... Thats what I am saying.. Said it last night...

The guys on Driftworks though, still cant get their heads around how the car is still not out of fuel... As if canisters and such dont exist.
i wouldn't drive it on roads anyways, a 400+ hp rwd impreza dezigned to go sideways on public streets on slick tyres...

im sure their plenty of Go in her; but not many who could handle it so like i and many said, shes in a shed hidden or already on the boat out of the country.
the video was recorded at approx 7:45pm last night, so not so long after it was taken from SP, lets just hope that it didnt somehow make the hop over the water into europe overnight.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG