The online racing simulator
LFS GT5 League
(38 posts, started )
I would join this but the Pace car idea just isn't usable in GT5.

Backmarkers (lapped cars) are ghosts and the cars get ghosted when a bad crash is gonna happen.
Quote from LineR32 :I would join this but the Pace car idea just isn't usable in GT5.

Backmarkers (lapped cars) are ghosts and the cars get ghosted when a bad crash is gonna happen.

That's only if you select penalties on strong. Light allows some contact and off allows all contact. For pace car to work you need penalties off.
Yeah but your going to want penalties on, especially on tracks such as Circuit Le sarthe and Nurburging(GP), but if we have one person as pace car and another as like a race stewart it could work, but i might be asking for too much then lol.

But then agian it might be just easier if we run without pace car and then we can have strong penalties to compensate.
I'm not really a strong supporter of the penalty system in GT5. There's nothing wrong with it other than it feels unnatural to me. ALL racing games I've played (online) have had the natural full contact.

We, as fellow LFS enthusiasts, should be able to trust each other enough to be able race competitively along side each other without too much hassel.
Bump. Gauging some more interest.
Quote from 91mason91 :I'm not really a strong supporter of the penalty system in GT5. There's nothing wrong with it other than it feels unnatural to me. ALL racing games I've played (online) have had the natural full contact.

We, as fellow LFS enthusiasts, should be able to trust each other enough to be able race competitively along side each other without too much hassel.

i agree but this is not possible due to murphys law... well... murphys stout which tells of " if it can go wrong, and people have a choice to mess about... they will.... for the lulz "
Quote from theirishnoob :i agree but this is not possible due to murphys law... well... murphys stout which tells of " if it can go wrong, and people have a choice to mess about... they will.... for the lulz "

Then they will be dealt with accordingly.
i have also taken it upon myself to make a Super special Track if you guys like Called efail.... namely because it made it for drifting ( with somewhat extreme elevation changes and such, its also suitable for tight-nit gt1 races n such.... expect crashes )

or just for a laugh at the end of it all...
I'm up for anything as long as we can get this started lol.

What team do you want theirishnoob?
Im not picky, ill go... eh.... nis.... lexus please.
Anyone else interested?
I don't think this is going ahead.
You should post it in the GTPlanet forums

LFS GT5 League
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG