The online racing simulator
#1 - Myffe
A letter from past made me want the scirocco again
We got letters in school what we wrote to ourselves in the first week of middle school (2008 august/september).

I realized how long time it has really been since scirocco was announced after I read this from the letter:

''I hope you still play live for speed cause it is the most awesome racing game on pc (gt5 will be on ps3. I hope that you have ps3 too). If you dont play it, go immediately to your computer, fire up S3 and race with scirocco till your hands are sore.''

Cmon Scawen how long we have to wait?
Awwh how adorable.
Fake and gay.
#4 - Myffe
Seriously?
#7 - scipy
Quote from PMD9409 :I agree, brought a tear to my eye.

As long as the eye makeup u use is waterproof and goes with ur skirt, it's perfectly fine.
Quote from scipy :as long as the eye makeup u use is waterproof and goes with ur skirt, it's perfectly fine.

Lulz.
Quote from scipy :As long as the eye makeup u use is waterproof and goes with ur skirt, it's perfectly fine.

Good game :d
Quote from Myffe :in the first week of middle school (2008 august/september).

(gt5 will be on ps3. I hope that you have ps3 too).

Quote :Gran Turismo 5 on PS3 was released on Wednesday 24 November 2010.

Two years

Quote :Cmon Scawen how long we have to wait?

Compared to gt5 and the size of the development team and the sponsorship from Red Bull another 46 years.

LFS does not want to be dependent on Fony, managers, sponsorships and compromises. How many times must this be explained?
Quote from scipy :As long as the eye makeup u use is waterproof and goes with ur skirt, it's perfectly fine.

... Damn.
We do the same thing at my school and I wrote practically the same thing. Also stashed a $100 bill in their....

That one night you came over my eye makeup went missing. I haven't been bothered to buy more because that skirt you gave me doesn't fit, its too big, must have been for you originally.
I think that was bawbags kilt...
Thanks to scipy - I might actually try crossdressing.
Quote from cargame.nl :Two years

Compared to gt5 and the size of the development team and the sponsorship from Red Bull another 46 years.

LFS does not want to be dependent on Fony, managers, sponsorships and compromises. How many times must this be explained?

ummm what? Didnt really get that.

Quote :live for speed cause it is the most awesome racing game on pc (gt5 will be on ps3. I hope that you have ps3 too)

I didnt compare lfs and gt5's developing time
That letter gave me diabetes types 1 and 2. Hope you're proud of yourself.
Your all as bad as each other. FACT.

Everyones bloody jumping on everyone here, this is supposed to be a 'friendly' community, but everyone seems they have the mentality of a child.

Each and every one of you who just put the O/P down, get of your high horses and get real.

Sorry, but theres so much of this abuse going on in this forum, and theres no need for it. Would you really act like this to your neighbour, for example?
Quote from RacerAsh3 :Your all as bad as each other. FACT.

Everyones bloody jumping on everyone here, this is supposed to be a 'friendly' community, but everyone seems they have the mentality of a child.

Each and every one of you who just put the O/P down, get of your high horses and get real.

Sorry, but theres so much of this abuse going on in this forum, and theres no need for it. Would you really act like this to your neighbour, for example?

illepall
Quote from RacerAsh3 :...Would you really act like this to your neighbour, for example?

If my neighbour was an asshat then yes, I would.
This is what happens when men don't get what they want (scirocco). Become fussy, attack each other with sarcastic witts and magically arrive home in one piece after being drunk.
I am not trolling when I say this. It sounds stupid when you hear it but it is actually true. I had a similar thought actually back in 08' when I first joined LFS about the whole Scirocco thing too. What a coincidence!? I was also in 8th grade =).

But it really does make you think, especially after all these years, that we as individuals have grown so much, learned so much, and yet LFS is.. still... LFS from 2008'...

Don't flame, just saying.
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by GreyBull [CHA]
Quote from RacerAsh3 :Your all as bad as each other. FACT.

To be honest I think you look at it the wrong way.
Sure everyone here consistently throws puns at each other but I wouldn't consider it abuse. Spend some time on 4chan so you can witness that community.

If you feel as if people here are too mean or childish then I'm sure you can find a nice Mormon society to spread your wings

Oh by the way : Welcome to the internet.
Quote from FPVaaron :To be honest I think you look at it the wrong way.
Sure everyone here consistently throws puns at each other but I wouldn't consider it abuse. Spend some time on 4chan so you can witness that community.

If you feel as if people here are too mean or childish then I'm sure you can find a nice Mormon society to spread your wings

Oh by the way : Welcome to the internet.

no, you mean "welcome to 4chan's brain-dead, 13-year-old, gagas-balls-licking, rebecca black in a furry-suit loveshack". if 4chan died today, the internet would be a better place for everyone.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG