XRG_ZIBRA HABIB.jpg
Xrg-habib zibra
XRG_habib zibra if you want to get it .
My first XRT skins ever made
Attached images
Body_front.jpg
body_left.jpg
body_right.jpg
Hello there! You can use shift+s to take screenshots within the LFS Viewer as well; it'll be saved in the Viewer's data/shots folder. Easier than print-screen-n-saving.

And plus, try and make the most of the skinning resources available to make great screens. Some stuff can be found in this sub-forum : http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=69

As always, the Masterskinnerz pro-kit are very useful;
http://www.barkingpig.org/msz/pages/kits.php

Hope to see great skins from you
My XRG Skins
Quote from aaa6g :Nice?

Not really,but main thing that you like it if you gonna wear them! And other thing - there's a button on keyboard,called "Prt Scr" - after you pressed it,you can paste screen shot in (for example) MS Paint and save,you won't need to take a photo from outside with camera. Or you can press Ctrl+S to save screenshot in cmxviever\data\shots folder.
here my new drift skin with GTR33 headlights just something simple

Good work but maybe put some design in to the skins now? i think you have the idea of putting images on

Maybe get a real life racing car up on google, a simple one first, and copy the design and try and fit all logo's in the correct places
cool skin tady, i like that its simple and clean, and great job with the r33 headlights
Been just hanging on this all day, keep making mistakes. Methinks I are finished

I kinda took this request and improvised where I felt like

Any way here goes.

XRR_NFS_FD (<-- FD is formula drift just btw)

Skinfile:

Hope it's not too bad. In-game screenshot is baad 'cause I forgot about the lightmeh
Attached images
xrr_nfsteamscion_side.png
xrr_nfsteamscion_full.png
xrr_nfsteamscion_front.png
XRR_NFS_FD.jpg
NFS_xrr_full_ingame.jpg
Looks decent!
Quote from turbonurbo :cool skin tady, i like that its simple and clean, and great job with the r33 headlights

the R33 lights are public and can be found on LFSDrit.net
Quote from jrd.racer :Been just hanging on this all day, keep making mistakes. Methinks I are finished

I kinda took this request and improvised where I felt like

Hope it's not too bad. In-game screenshot is baad 'cause I forgot about the lightmeh

skin looks god but you made some mistake on front and back. The lines are cutted when they go to the sideview. Or should it be like this? If yes i dindn´t say anything.
You mean the small misalignments on the bumper? If so yes I see them now, and no it shouldn't be like that. Thanks for the comment

I'm just about to begin making another skin (well later in the day; 2am now) so I'll probably quickly fix it.
hehe no problem mate. only saw it.But anyway nice skin.
Some new stuff for my team: Skinkit by Subw4ay/TaDy, changes by me. I still suck at skinning though.

Practice/Show Car:

My car with stickerbomb fenders :P

My sig:
skylinekid they are very nice skins,they look pretty cool well done
Still.. Somewhat new to skinning. Need to fix the logo on the hood. Comments?
Attached images
lfs_00000235.jpg
lfs_00000236.jpg

XR Skins (All)
(7321 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG