The online racing simulator
live for speed feature men of a certain age [vid added]
season 2 episode 4, at the Chevrolet conferance looks great! in a recaro racing seat and tripple screen setup! i'll see if i can get it on you tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDTxXQslR90

enjoy..
Like how they jump from KY1 to BL1, also to drive 1.4x with the BF1 on BL1 is overkill.

Internett police out/

When that is said, nice of you notice this clip hehe.
Hehe funny
yeh, was just sitting back watching it with a friend and all of sudden i spring out of my seat and sorta yell THATS LFS.... rewind like 4 times to check so i wasn't failing to much when i posted ! ha!
Quote from The Very End :Like how they jump from KY1 to BL1...

So we know someone in the studio has an S2 account (isn't that cool? haha)
Scawen, sue them and tell them to re-air the show on TV but say the name of the simulator.
Well, we've found where scawen is making his money.. secret TV deals.
Quote from Whiskey :So we know someone in the studio has an S2 account (isn't that cool? haha)

That or they used crack
In that case they would have spent more time searching the crack than playing LFS
With internet and google it takes surprisingly little time
26 second shot, just wish there was a shot of the splash screen or something to say lfs, as i said took me by complete surprise and i had to recheck.
lol epic he got so happy with 1.47 on BL1
I'm pretty sure just holding the accellerator down from the S/F line can get faster than a 1:47 in a BF1 :P
-
(E.Reiljans) DELETED by E.Reiljans
From the speed he was going and the camera view it didn't look like he used a bf1 on bl1.
Still nice to see them having fun, though
You can briefly see the speedo on BL1 but it is very tough to read. Could reference the speedo's limit to determine the car.
Jumping from BF1 to FO8, so wrong, lol.
its weird, seeing someone jerk a wheel like that and not spin out.... 1 touch of my wheel and your backwards...
The reason that happens is because you have none of that good ole irish luck (Contract expires at 18)
Lmao TehPaws3D.

I was shocked to see this too, but the only thing I kept focusing on was if he was using a G27 or G25... o_O
Quote from pfpdoodlez2009 :Lmao TehPaws3D.

I was shocked to see this too, but the only thing I kept focusing on was if he was using a G27 or G25... o_O

It's a G25
Production crew = 1.2 million.

LFS + G27 = $200-330~

Cheapskates
guess they made a deal with whoever provided that racing seat
Quote from theirishnoob :its weird, seeing someone jerk a wheel like that and not spin out.... 1 touch of my wheel and your backwards...

Probably because they wasn't really playing the game. None of the input controls related to what happened on screen. The sharp jerk of the wheel when old guy was playing was a reaction to what the screen was doing, not a result of his input.
Quote from TehPaws3D :The reason that happens is because you have none of that good ole irish luck (Contract expires at 18)

oh no, believe me ive plenty of luck, it just seems Lfs was more realistic before the last patch or two.
Quote from Caldweld :season 2 episode 4, at the Chevrolet conferance

That's rather fitting considering it's a show that's perpetually about male midlife crisis.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG