The online racing simulator
Yes button!!!! a
Quote from J@tko :Yes button!!!! a

If he can hold that position ... its gonna be omfg BUTTON <3
Schumacher again.....

this time on his teammate.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Schumacher again.....

this time on his teammate.

Schumacher is a sad person .. really :I

E: Was it Hamilton that crashed Massa's wing, and wtf is Schumacher doing?
Massa just did a stupid move...you shouldn't even think about trying to overtake on the tunnel when the outside line is full of marbles! Now that he's binned it and the SC is out, I guess it's all to play for again
Well if Di Resta got a drive through, so will/should Hamilton.

Although I'm sure some here will claim that will be FIA being biased towards Lewis
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Well if Di Resta got a drive through, so will/should Hamilton.

Although I'm sure some here will claim that will be FIA being biased towards Lewis

On both scenario they should penalise the guy on the outside who blatantly turned in when there's another car on the inside already.

If Lewis turn in on Michael on the first lap with the same scenario, then Michael should be penalised too shouldn't he?
Button is gonna push the arse off Vettel right now
Button FLYING with the new compounds.

Isn't the one he just put on, supposed to be slower?
Vettel is going to the end. If he's not he needs to pit NOW, get on the super softs and pass both ALonso and Button in the closing laps
Oh this is going to be historic stuff! It's not always that you can see the 3 top cars going head-to-head!

EDIT: NOOOOOO PETROV! AHH ****...

So Alguersuari a bit too close to Hamilton, knocks Lewis' rear wing off then hits the wall, Petrov was too close to Alguersuari and buries it in the wall as well.
Blame Game material if you ask me!
What a traffic crash!
Bloody traffic, and now damn SC. Now Vettel has less flying laps to defend. FK.
well done to the Toro Rosso that produced this massive crash. It looks like they cant clear this up before the end of the race.

Both Toro Rosso should be banned from the sport~! They have caused too many colisions!!

FFS Jaime ran over the back of Lewis, then Buemi punt Petrov into the wall all in the same incident? Are they both blind or are they bloody brainless idiots?
Red flag!
Red flag...
what an idiotic track. that is not racing, it's only a game about trying to block the fast cars chasing you.

there you go, red flag. fckn' track.
red flarg

EDIT: Waaat, awesome track.
Omg...
Quote from ZORER :what an idiotic track. that is not racing, it's only a game about trying to block the fast cars chasing you.

there you go, red flag. fckn' track.

And you are blaming the track?` One of the best tracks

Btw, who´s that ambulance for?
Oh, and they'll be doing the 8 laps left.
Quote from manneF1 :

Petrov. So far they're saying he's complaining about his back. I'd fear for his legs after the way how the car crunched into the wall.
Quote from Senninha25 :Oh, and they'll be doing the 8 laps left.

Petrov. So far they're saying he's complaining about his back. I'd fear for his legs after the way how the car crunched into the wall.

and he was punted off there by Buemi. Those 2 Toro Rosso drivers should be banned from any open wheel series!!!!!!!!
Quote from JCTK :well done to the Toro Rosso that produced this massive crash. It looks like they cant clear this up before the end of the race.

Both Toro Rosso should be banned from the sport~! They have caused too many colisions!!

FFS Jaime ran over the back of Lewis, then Buemi punt Petrov into the wall all in the same incident? Are they both blind or are they bloody brainless idiots?

You should send over some of your mind reading and future predicting skills to them, they clearly didn't know about the Force India with 3 wheels on his wagon.
Quote from manneF1 :And you are blaming the track?` One of the best tracks

might be good track for qualifying if you change your mind but definately not good (actually worst) for "racing".
Quote from ZORER :might be good track for qualifying if you change your mind but definately not good (actually worst) for "racing".

Imo, race have been quite exciting, and seems that they will do those last eight laps, it will be more interresting even

Formula 1 Grand Prix De Monaco 2011
(542 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG