The online racing simulator
Oh noez
(87 posts, started )
Christianity failed long ago, all of the apocalypses and smiting and judgement and references to doom and gloom was all in reference to events up to about 300AD. Armageddon has been imminent ever since, Christianity just adapted to a constant state of "imminent apocalypse" to keep the masses in check, and on we go pretending that it's a perfectly normal and rational thing to believe in garden fairies.
It's 18:00 here and the only thing that's about to die is my laptop running out of battery... not exactly a doomsday kind of thing.

Sorry guys, wish you better luck with your calculations next time...
-
(hp999) DELETED by hp999
Quote from Franky.S :Christianity = religion
out the window = it failed, it was wrong.

no s***t sherlock. Clarification: You said that whole religion has failed because one numnut predicted wrong, Mason, mason...
Quote from -NightFly- :no s***t sherlock. Clarification: You said that whole religion has failed because one numnut predicted wrong, Mason, mason...

And he was...... that's right......, a christian! They all believe the same thing. When one man says the world will end the rest will believe in him. Thus believing in christianity.

And everyone knows who I am, I ain't trying to hide anything.
Quote from Franky.S :And he was...... that's right......, a christian! They all believe the same thing. When one man says the world will end the rest will believe in him. Thus believing in christianity.

And everyone knows who I am, I ain't trying to hide anything.

Uhh, You, Sir, have insulted the intelligence of Christians world wide. I'm a Christian and sure as hell didn't believe Camping and I know soo many more like me. Some people believed him, yeah, but that doesn't mean all Christians fell for that one mans idiocy.
#56 - aoun
Quote from roadrash17 :Uhh, You, Sir, have insulted the intelligence of Christians world wide. I'm a Christian and sure as hell didn't believe Camping and I know soo many more like me. Some people believed him, yeah, but that doesn't mean all Christians fell for that one mans idiocy.

+1

Though, being a Christian myself, I don't really feel insulted. It's just another guy talking out of his ass, just like Camping.
Quote from roadrash17 :Uhh, You, Sir, have insulted the intelligence of Christians world wide. I'm a Christian and sure as hell didn't believe Camping and I know soo many more like me. Some people believed him, yeah, but that doesn't mean all Christians fell for that one mans idiocy.

Insult the intelligence of christians? I question the intelligence of christians.
> Camping received a B.S. degree

he's quite good at telling BS, indeed.
Quote from aoun :+1

Though, being a Christian myself, I don't really feel insulted. It's just another guy talking out of his ass, just like Camping.

I'm not personally insulted, I was just trying to say that Not All Christians are dumb animals that follow the latest end-time declaration.

Quote from Franky.S :Insult the intelligence of christians? I question the intelligence of christians.

To be honest, so do I, most of the time xD A good part of them are like "ooh, shiny new thing to obsess over!" but those are the people who call themselves Christians but don't live the life. lol
Religion = Pain
Drugs = Joy
Life = Fail

Any questions?
Eastern seaboard has three hours to survive, I'm shaking in my fur covered boots. :P

Meanwhile, Ta-ta. Off to hang out for awhile, I'll post a message from my phone before I see the end of time, Hopefully he's a nice fellow and remove some wrinkles from my hand.
Quote from KiRmelius :Army isn't heaven. Heaven is the outside world.

Thanks for pointing out how misserable I am
Hmm.. Nope, I didn't get to see anything, 6:05 PM here.

Jesus is busy doing shit man, It's Saturday, He can only rule over infidels 9 - 5 PM on weekdays Monday through Friday (Thursdays are canceled because he has to do shit)
BTW a volcano erupted a while ago in iceland. Not saying its related but quite interesting.
Hole sheet we're all dead.
Don't stuff like that happen all the time at Iceland? It looks like the nearest village is some 80 kms away from the volcano, I doubt this will even rank as a natural disaster...

Still, the guy has some 12 hours left until the 21st May is history even in the UTC-12 timezone, so he hasn't lost yet
Quote from Nadeo4441 :BTW a volcano erupted a while ago in iceland. Not saying its related but quite interesting.

Actually, there was a small earthquake here in Turkey a day or two before the 'rapture'. I didn't think to link the two at the time.
Quote from Electrik Kar :Actually, there was a small earthquake here in Turkey a day or two before the 'rapture'. I didn't think to link the two at the time.

There is no mistake here is chart with listed recent earthquakes around the globe.

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/
http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

The end is near...

But srsly there is so many earthquakes every freaking day that if its a sign of the end of times its not very precise one.
A volcano erupts several times a month in Iceland.. Not newsworthy unless it blocks air traffic like the last big one

In other news, I planned going to a race on the local track today. Somehow I had figured it was today and I was just about to leave now. Went to their website, and it says the event is held 5th June. I would be so pissed if I went and nothing happened today that I would :hbomb: armageddon.
I met Chuck Norris this night. He told me a secret. Wait for it....... He stopped the apocalypse... So the world would talk about him forever.
Quote from Mysho :I met Chuck Norris.... He stopped the apocalypse...

I knew it.
Quote from gandlers :I hate god botherers.

There is no god, jehova, allah or whatever else a bullshit brainwashing religion wants to call him/her/it.

Thats my opinion anyway

Oi, take that back

Oh noez
(87 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG