The online racing simulator
Rebecca Black is PREGNANT [hoax]
(46 posts, started )
My shit-giving levels are at an all-time low.
Now for the guessing game, who impregnated him?
Who the **** is Rebecca Black?
Probably Mason91 or Dawes dust.

If it was klutch though, I'd laugh my ass off for weeks in length.
Better finish that laughing quick, because you are next, then its back to the kitchen!
Forced meme is FORCED
Pregnant ... Rebecca Black ...
that was fast she made her mind up which hole to taaaaakee
Quote from TehPaws3D :Probably Mason91 or Dawes dust.

If it was klutch though, I'd laugh my ass off for weeks in length.

Clutch isn't capable of impregnating anyone. You need a penis for that. And Dawes is being weirdly quiet. .
Quote from Franky.S :Clutch isn't capable of impregnating anyone. You need a penis for that.

Actually I think balls are rather more important.
Quote from DevilDare :I guess she took...

*Puts on glasses*

...the backseat.

YYYEEEEAAAAAHHHH

we so excited
I come back to work to find this whole conspriacy theory was stared by TehPaws3D about me taking it up the chuff?

Get back to the kitchen, woman. How dare you.

And FOR THE RECORD, Dustin and I are sexually active together. We're very happy.
Who? I prefer women. Besides, if I did go for men, I could do better than a chubby.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I come back to work to find this whole conspriacy theory was stared by TehPaws3D about me taking it up the chuff?

Get back to the kitchen, woman. How dare you.

And FOR THE RECORD, Dustin and I are sexually active together. We're very happy.

Sorry, I had to come out of the kitchen to breath, Sorry master, I'll go back in ASAP.

Ahahaha, you came out on LFS forums, How do you feel, Relieved? Pressured? Rockinghammed? Postboned?

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Who? I prefer women. Besides, if I did go for men, I could do better than a chubby.

OooooOooOooOooooooo
You gotta know when to hold 'em
You gotta know when to fold 'em

See, Kenny Rogers knew a thing or two about cooking didn't he?
Who cares?
Quote from TehPaws3D :Sorry, I had to come out of the kitchen to breath, Sorry master, I'll go back in ASAP.

No sex for you for a week.

Quote :Ahahaha, you came out on LFS forums, How do you feel, Relieved? Pressured? Rockinghammed? Postboned?

OooooOooOooOooooooo

OH NO YOU DIDNT.

I feel lucky to have such a loving man such as Dustin. And I'm not completely gay because you're my dungeon bitch until further notice.

See this forum isn't completely pointless just yet.

I'm hungry...
Leave me alone.

Rebecca Black is PREGNANT [hoax]
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG