Rebecca Black is PREGNANT [hoax]
(46 posts, started )
LOL.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-607582

If it is true, then it just shows how effed up a society we have. 13 year olds should NOT be allowed to become pregnant. Yes I understand sexual activity is natural (we all masturbated then) but come on, if you want to have underage sex please use a condom ffs!
#2 - J@tko
I call bullshit.
I guess she took...

*Puts on glasses*

...the backseat.

YYYEEEEAAAAAHHHH
Quote from DevilDare :I guess she took...

*Puts on glasses*

...the backseat.

YYYEEEEAAAAAHHHH

LOL just wanted to reply the same, but then I decided to read the comments first
So because a friend said on her facespace wall she is pregnant it means it is true? ****, in that case I've had a 4 way with Catherine & Pippa Middleton, and the lass who's wall it was posted it.

Damn, I am such a stud.
Lol that pic, is she happy about it?
If it's true it's probably that pedo black dude from the video
#8 - hp999
About time she's pregnant, who'd want to party with her anyways.
Hmm.... The writing looked quite fishy imho.
Edit: lol: This content is currently unavailable.
#10 - DeKo
iReport is user generated, it says right at the top of the screen that it's not checked before it's posted.
story not available :L
That is just wrong, no chanve in hell a 13 year old KID can take care of a baby... Hurray for unprepared parrents that will screw up the life of their kid
Quote from The Very End :That is just wrong, no chanve in hell a 13 year old KID can take care of a baby... Hurray for unprepared parrents that will screw up the life of their kid

But it's fun fun fun fun...
If she took the back seat she wouldn't be preggers.
Maybe they had sex on a wednesday and she didn't know what to do!! 'cause it doesn't exists!!
So I'm guessing she had it with justin beiber and the baby due in 2012 will sing the worst song ever created, busting eardrums.

Wow. Never coulda thought..
Quote from TehPaws3D :So I'm guessing she had it with justin beiber and the baby due in 2012 will sing the worst song ever created, busting eardrums.

Wow. Never coulda thought..

It seems it's really hard to make dinner AND produce quality jokes at the same time..
Quote from Boris Lozac :But it's fun fun fun fun...

Ok I'll be nice and plau allong
Guess she drank too much powerthrist, which explains the baby situation (if you don't know what I am talking about you'll have a good round on youtube search).
Quote from Boris Lozac :It seems it's really hard to make dinner AND produce quality jokes at the same time..

haha
Quote from Boris Lozac :It seems it's really hard to make dinner AND produce quality jokes at the same time..

Naaah. To lazy today, Was take out.
Quote from The Very End :That is just wrong, no chanve in hell a 13 year old KID can take care of a baby... Hurray for unprepared parrents that will screw up the life of their kid

Exactly. Just look how your parents did the same...
OOoooooo cheap shot

My parrents were perfect, just see how awesome misserable I am ;D
Quote from S14 DRIFT :If it is true, then it just shows how effed up a society we have.

The fuss made around it probably tells much more about society in general. Just IMO. Especially since she's going to be forgotten in 6 months.

:clapclap:
Quote from DeadWolfBones :If she took the back seat she wouldn't be preggers.

That's my logic.

@Boris: Just think of Rebecca, she's pregnant before she has even made a real dinner.

(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG