The online racing simulator
A moment of your time, a small request
(30 posts, started )
Hello, I am in a cancer fund-raiser, as it has touched me and my friends very closely; One of my classmates was diagnosed with in-operable cancer, through his whole body. As a method of support for both him, and the millions of other people influenced in some way by cancer, me and a few friends have created a team with the program 'Relay for life.'

I am going basically everywhere for support and i figured here would be a pretty wide-spread place to ask.
So the fund-raiser is through school, and i get no personal benefit from it, but being the dedicated person i am, i set my goal higher then the recommended. It recommended $100 as a goal; I put my goal at $250.

so i would really appreciate it if you helped my team out and donated. it is a small team so far, but my other friends have not joined yet.

link below, and in my signature.

thank you, Chris

please donate here, it is very appreciated
bump for "come on guys"

Most people would believe this is a scam Logitech. Either that, Or their budgets are very tight.

I wish I could help. I am strapped as well.

I wish your friend the best though, Maybe I could fix him some russian food or send him some flowers!
i understand times are tough, and i honestly dont expect much from here, but wheres the harm trying

thanks for your consideration at least
Quote from TehPaws3D :Most people would believe this is a scam

didn't rocklan try a similar ploy last year?

i have a rare form of muscular dystrophy, but you don't see me begging for money.
I have a rare form of personality dystrophy and I'm not asking for money either.
Hello, I am in a vaginal reconstruction fund-raiser, as it has touched me and my friends very closely; One of my classmates was diagnosed with in-operable vaginal reconstruction, through his whole body. As a method of support for both him, and the millions of other people influenced in some way by vaginal reconstruction, me and a few friends have created a team with the program 'Relay for life.'

I am going basically everywhere for support and i figured here would be a pretty wide-spread place to ask.
So the fund-raiser is through school, and i get no personal benefit from it, but being the dedicated person i am, i set my goal higher then the recommended. It recommended $100 as a goal; I put my goal at $250.

so i would really appreciate it if you helped my team out and donated. it is a small team so far, but my other friends have not joined yet.

link below, and in my signature.

thank you, Chris
Why not going with funds that already exist, such as Lens Armstrong's one? I'm sure your project would do better as a part of bigger one.
thanks for making fun of cancer guys

and i dont have cancer, so its not like im 'asking for money' for my own little profit...this is a real cause, and a real issue.

why my school chose to have us create teams, instead of just work with a bigger one, i dont know (relay for life is basically a 'bigger one' anyways..)

but i am just putting the link out there if your interested..
#10 - Osco
We're not making fun of cancer broseph, we're making fun of you
like i said, im making the rounds locally, i just figured id drop it here too.
Quote from Osco :We're not making fun of cancer broseph, we're making fun of you

and his aids... dont EVER forget his aids.
Quote from logitekg25 :thanks for making fun of cancer guys

I described my girlfriend as 'fairly cancery' the other day - she's had two cancers removed and two lots of abnormal cells. I've spent a lot of time taking care of her after operations on cancerous stuff so I will make fun of cancer if I damn well feel like it.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I described my girlfriend as 'fairly cancery' the other day - she's had two cancers removed and two lots of abnormal cells. I've spent a lot of time taking care of her after operations on cancerous stuff so I will make fun of cancer if I damn well feel like it.

Is she okay? From all the radiation? (or did they do it some other way?)

Even though it's not much from someone like, a billion miles away. Best wishes.
Quote from sermilan :Why not going with funds that already exist, such as Lens Armstrong's one? I'm sure your project would do better as a part of bigger one.

It doesn't get any bigger than Relay for Life. seriously, at least look up the program before bashing it.

Logitek, I already do my own walking and fundraising for Relay, good on you for doing this
My mom always told me there are no people on the internet. No people = no money. You're better off setting up a stand at your local supermarket.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Is she okay? From all the radiation? (or did they do it some other way?)

Even though it's not much from someone like, a billion miles away. Best wishes.

Cheers man. She hasn't needed radiotherapy for anything thankfully, it's all been operations, and she has been fine for over a year now. Best wishes are always appreciated though.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I described my girlfriend as 'fairly cancery' the other day - she's had two cancers removed and two lots of abnormal cells. I've spent a lot of time taking care of her after operations on cancerous stuff so I will make fun of cancer if I damn well feel like it.

Pretty sure though you wouldnt like it if people were making fun of your wife because of that.
Quote from JPeace :An incredibly subjective point of view from you, other people have rare, more serious conditions that bare more of a burden on their lives, and you don't see them "begging", besides, they are not "begging". In fact, most people I know who try to raise money for such charities as cancer research are not people who have cancer themselves, but people who have lost loved ones to the disease - I can't believe you wrote that here, its incredibly selfish look on this. Have some heart.

sorry, but after seeing two local women go to jail for faking cancer for donation money, i'm skeptical of everyone.
Quote from DevilDare :Pretty sure though you wouldnt like it if people were making fun of your wife because of that.

I don't get your point? I don't know anyone who makes fun of people for having cancer, and nobody in this thread has done it either.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I don't get your point? I don't know anyone who makes fun of people for having cancer, and nobody in this thread has done it either.

Quote :so I will make fun of cancer if I damn well feel like it.

Quote from bunder9999 :didn't rocklan try a similar ploy last year?

I can't remember me ever asking money for a fund on this forum, so you must been mistaking with someone else.

I do raise money for the cancer-fund in the Netherlands, but I do this for the one and only official organisation:
http://www.kwfkankerbestrijding.nl/
Quote from rockclan :I can't remember me ever asking money for a fund on this forum, so you must been mistaking with someone else.

that's odd, now that i actually looked, i can't even find it...

i guess it would help if i remembered what the condition was called...
Quote from DevilDare :.

Read those quotes again, over and over if necessary, until you notice the difference between what I said and what you said.
Quote from rockclan :I can't remember me ever asking money for a fund on this forum, so you must been mistaking with someone else.

I do raise money for the cancer-fund in the Netherlands, but I do this for the one and only official organisation:
http://www.kwfkankerbestrijding.nl/

KWF are greedy bastards, and they're not the one and only official organisation, because there is no such thing.

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG