The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
For anyone else interested in what I said: You have a "no", but you can get a "yes"

burnout, nice to see you use happy smilies already again

Quote :<<< guesses (no translator used)

a "no" is what to be wanted, because a "yes" anyone can get...

Right?

Just the opposite
No, i guess it's not like that :P

You've already got a 'no', but you might get a 'yes'
Well i'm feeling for you burnout. I've been in your shoes before, several times.

Also my motto is "Können Sie alle Ihre zukünftigen Babys sind geboren mit drei Schnorrern"
Do I want to know where you got that from? And could anyone provide a translation, my german isn't what it should be
@ nutty boy

huh?
i'm german, but i don't get your point...
Quote from sgt.flippy : And could anyone provide a translation, my german isn't what it should be

Nor is his :P

"Können Sie alle Ihre zukünftigen Babys sind geboren mit drei Schnorrern"
Can you all your future babies be born with 3 moustaches illepall
Almost burnout it was
May all your future babies be born with 3 bums

EDIT: The translator I use is shit.
Whatever
you may call me a "retard" but i still don't get the meaning of that saying... sorry
There was no meaning. My name is nutty boy, NUTTY, alot of things I say have no meaning.
-.-
Another one of my favourite saying is "Dieses Rindfleisch riecht wie Rindfleisch aber Geschmack wie das Rasieren des Schaumgummis"
I'm just happy the translation I had in mind was correct. And I don't think schnorrern means bums. I think it's more something like whiskers, like from a cat. And otherwise it's just a moustache
Well blame the translator.
Oh noes, i've updated my sig
WAHEY. I'm in someones signature.
Quote from nutty boy :WAHEY. I'm in someones signature.

This beef smells like beef however taste like a shaving of the foam rubber??????????? illepall
haha, thought my little sarcasm may trick some
STOP TALKING GERMAN (is it) lol... me confused lol. i may understand SOME Dutch (as gf is Dutch )... but german. oh boy, to a crappy translation i come... they really are crap, do some times to catch my gf out in dutch but it ends up totally wrong rofl
I like this translator
If you write something for example "My car can climb every mountain and ford every stream" and translate it to German it comes up with"Mein Auto kann jeder Berg klettern und kann jeden Bach durchqueren".
Then if you translate that back to english it says"Each mountain can climb my car and can cross each stream. "

It so crap but really funny sometimes.
wtf, can somone explain this to me please?
if i use the translator link "http//www.freetranslation.com/"
i get redirected to "http://www.spiegel.de/"...illepall
I get redirected to www.elsevier.nl
Make sure you type the adress yourself
Quote from jamesrowe :LOL, yeah i have used that one. i either use that or http://babelfish.altavista.com/
They come up with totally different things LOL... meh, if you type dutch il go ask my girl

Everyone say something in Dutch for his GF.....GF van hey James, slap hem in het gezicht!!! lol!
Quote from Spudster :Everyone say something in Dutch for his GF.....GF van hey James, slap hem in het gezicht!!! lol!

Ahh thanks, that hurt my face

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG