The online racing simulator
Quote from rockclan :Ok no problem, I can understand it.

However, if you'd have a go at designing a formula car, send me a PM with a photo .

Ok, I will =)
Quote from freddyalek90 :I play LFS in HD on my notebook. See attached pic.

BTW, in the pic (camera: iPhone 3Gs) you can spot 2/3 Apple related products: my iPhone dock, my iPod "Fat" Nano 3G, syncing, and my melamorsicata.it pencil (an Italian, Apple-related blog). I'm not like the OP, though.

I love my iPhone, but it isn't just right to play LFS on.

So much win in the picture!
Attached images
Xzibit.jpg
Why not run LFS on Wine on Ubuntu on VMware on Parallels Desktop on OSX on a hackintosh PC?
Accually, You can play lfs on your.. well atleast iPhone 4, you can either use it as a game controller or see the screen and play with touch'pad'.. However your need to have your computer on.. And you need a remote, (I use Jumi Gamer, Search for it on google or just buy it on appstore.

'Upsides' (The good one's):
You are able to play LFS on your iPhone..
You no longer have to walk all the way to your computer to change songs..
You no longer need a wheel.. (However, i recommend it :razz

Downsides:
When playing with screen and everything, There will be a bit laggy, but seems to works fine, atleast for me. (Espc. over 3G)
Not the best kind of graphics

So that's a simple way to play LFS on your iPhone et.c

I've played around with it for a while, and i like to have the controller on the iPhone and using my computer screen.. Works pretty good acually..

Screenshot:
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/858/img0508.png
Quote from pohorre :Accually, You can play lfs on your.. well atleast iPhone 4, you can either use it as a game controller or see the screen and play with touch'pad'.. However your need to have your computer on.. And you need a remote, (I use Jumi Gamer, Search for it on google or just buy it on appstore.

'Upsides' (The good one's):
You are able to play LFS on your iPhone..
You no longer have to walk all the way to your computer to change songs..
You no longer need a wheel.. (However, i recommend it :razz

Downsides:
When playing with screen and everything, There will be a bit laggy, but seems to works fine, atleast for me. (Espc. over 3G)
Not the best kind of graphics

So that's a simple way to play LFS on your iPhone et.c

I've played around with it for a while, and i like to have the controller on the iPhone and using my computer screen.. Works pretty good acually..

Screenshot:
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/858/img0508.png

you seriously need a doctor...
Quote from tikshow :you seriously need a doctor...

Hahahah, Ye i know..

However, the question was answered

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG