The online racing simulator
#54 - Zay
Apple devices cannot into HD.
No. Just no.
Help please, I tried to install LFS on my Lotus 7 so I can use WR setups of LX but the installer says "unsupported ECU".
Quote from Keling :Help please, I tried to install LFS on my Lotus 7 so I can use WR setups of LX but the installer says "unsupported ECU".

epic response lol. personally I would just make sure that the standard setups work before trying the WP setups lol

if all else fails try pressing CTRL, ALT and IGNITION
Quote from polepositiondriver :epic response lol. personally I would just make sure that the standard setups work before trying the WP setups lol

if all else fails try pressing CTRL, ALT and IGNITION

he said its a lotus 7, so it would actually be CTRL, CLUTCH and IGNITION
Quote from joordy599 :RR2 is not in HD i play only HD games

i play HD games on my phone
Attached images
nokia5110.jpg
I play LFS in HD on my notebook. See attached pic.

BTW, in the pic (camera: iPhone 3Gs) you can spot 2/3 Apple related products: my iPhone dock, my iPod "Fat" Nano 3G, syncing, and my melamorsicata.it pencil (an Italian, Apple-related blog). I'm not like the OP, though.

I love my iPhone, but it isn't just right to play LFS on.
Attached images
aaa 014.JPG
Quote from E.Reiljans :Wow, you must have alot of free time

Usually no, actually. But today for me is the first day of Carnival Period holidays, so...
Quote from freddyalek90 :I play LFS in HD on my notebook. See attached pic.

Is it lag free? how many fps on your HD notebook
This running gag is getting completely out of hand.
freddyalek90- Nice! Do you take art classes somewhere?
Quote from skywatcher122 :Is it lag free? how many fps on your HD notebook

If I'm the user of that machine the frame rate would be about 2.315e-5 FPS (2 frames per DAY).
Quote from jrs_4500 :freddyalek90- Nice! Do you take art classes somewhere?

No, I'm self taught... From the age of 4 I started designing new cars (or copying existing ones) for fun.
Quote from freddyalek90 :No, I'm self taught... From the age of 4 I started designing new cars (or copying existing ones) for fun.

Do you also take orders of a 20cmx28cm drawing from a fictional Formula 1 car?

I'd like to have one to hang on my wall.
Quote from rockclan :Do you also take orders of a 20cmx28cm drawing from a fictional Formula 1 car?

I'd like to have one to hang on my wall.

I'm really sorry, but no. I do these just for me, so if it turns out to be sh*t I don't feel bad, and I start again from scratch. I tried to do orders, and when this friend of mine asked me for a specific car I tried, tried, tried and I wasn't satisfied at all...
Quote from freddyalek90 :I'm really sorry, but no. I do these just for me, so if it turns out to be sh*t I don't feel bad, and I start again from scratch. I tried to do orders, and when this friend of mine asked me for a specific car I tried, tried, tried and I wasn't satisfied at all...

Ok no problem, I can understand it.

However, if you'd have a go at designing a formula car, send me a PM with a photo .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG