The online racing simulator
Which seat do I take?
(149 posts, started )
Quote from sinbad :Now you're the one actually calling her a slut.

only if she looks like one. which she doesn't. so, i didn't. "A" for effort though.
You all look so small down there!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :You all look so small down there!

remember, with great power comes, great big power bills.
Quote from dadge :i just saw that you called a 13 year old girl a slut. with no reason to do so. i'm all for having a laugh about the song but don't you think calling her a slut is a bit strong? she's probably a virgin so you couldn't really be any further from the truth.

as mentioned above, i didnt call her a slut, i said she looks like one (in some parts of the video, yes),

this carrot LOOKS LIKE A PENIS!!! oh no...I just called that carrot a penis...and I had no reason to do so. (by your logic)

I just don't understand that you managed to write so many posts about something that is not true. I have no interest* to continue further in this conversation because of silly misunderstanding.
But you're applying a human characteristic to a non human object, so it doesn't work in the same way.

To say a girl (often percieved as a sexual object) looks like a slut is not the same to say that a carrot (a foodstuff) looks like a penis.
and i don't think the carrot would feel insulted if you told it that it looks like a penis. but tell a 13 year old girl she looks like a slut....
Quote from dadge :only if she looks like one. which she doesn't. so, i didn't. "A" for effort though.

Haha, Thanks. Thought i'd add something silly to an incredibly ridiculous argument. Ftr, nor do I, though.

Rubbish singer/performer, but if you think she looks 'slutty' then you must live in Pride and Prejudice land.
This is so last tuesday/friday
We, we ... Sick :sick: illepall
Quote from wody21 :We, we ... Sick :sick: illepall

Better lay off the booze there mate.
I don't get it. It's a good song.
Quote from dadge :i just saw that you called a 13 year old girl a slut. with no reason to do so. i'm all for having a laugh about the song but don't you think calling her a slut is a bit strong? she's probably a virgin so you couldn't really be any further from the truth.

I called her a slut why don't you argue with me!
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I called her a slut why don't you argue with me!

Quote from dadge :
Quote from majod :

13 years old girl who looks like a slut singing about days in the week with over 20 mil views on youtube...tsunami, libya war, now this

and your post made you look like a downie. if you watched her video, then you've added to the viewcount. what work have you done concerning the tsunami? what work have you done to help resolve the Libya crisis? clicking on a link and watch 5 seconds of a video takes 0 effort. i think you'll find it takes a tiny bit more effort to help in a rescue operation and a war.
how can you make such a judgement on a music video? calling her a slut because......she looks like one? she's dressed like a teenager. singing a song, and having a laugh. she's not forum whoring, or judging anyone who's doing the slightest bit better than she is.
your post makes you look like a jealous little bitch. the same goes for the one below yours too.

try to keep up
oh cool
this thread is even more hilarious than the song itself
#41 - Jakg
I originally thought this song was a parody.

I think that says it all...
this girl makes me feel bad for walking to school.

Bitch >.>
Quote from theirishnoob :this girl makes me feel bad for walking to school.

Bitch >.>

i just saw that you called a 13 year old girl a bitch. with no reason to do so. i'm all for having a laugh about the song but don't you think calling her a bitch is a bit strong?

jokes
I don't understand the random black guy rap.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
-
(RasmusL) DELETED by RasmusL
dadge, you should give him a moral lesson:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ9XIP6XNXs

he just called her bitch (multiple times) with no reason to do so.
oh man, and he's got 70,537 likes...they deserve a lesson too!!

now im acting like 15yo who was growing up without father and has no respect to anyone else, perhaps you already realised its not right to attack someone because of different opinions on a stupid music video of 13yo girl who looks like a slut
Okay, well first of all, this person is wearing a stupid hat.

Secondly, it's very easy to make a video insulting someone, or to be part of the bandwagon of hate against her, but this guy is also being full of himself.

Not to mention he's a black guy who sounds camper than Julian Clary, but this is some 13 year old girl he's insulting. He's like, what? 18? There's nothing brave about it, if you don't like the song then simply don't watch it/listen to it.

The internet can be a cruel place and everyone ganging up on her is just a bully.
Quote from majod :dadge, you should give him a moral lesson:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ9XIP6XNXs

he just called her bitch (multiple times) with no reason to do so.
oh man, and he's got 70,537 likes...they deserve a lesson too!!

now im acting like 15yo who was growing up without father and has no respect to anyone else, perhaps you already realised its not right to attack someone because of different opinions on a stupid music video of 13yo girl who looks like a slut

it seems i cut you deep with my comments dude. it's nothing personal, it's only the internet.
you might want you learn the difference between a bitch and a slut. call your mother a bitch and she'll laugh at you and make a joke of it. but call her a slut and you'll soon find that you're never too old to get your face slapped by your mother.
finally, if you're going to make the effort and give us an explanation of your post, why hide it in white and make yourself look like knob?

Which seat do I take?
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG