The online racing simulator
Which seat do I take?
(149 posts, started )
And who made it go viral?

Oh yeah, us.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
I was waiting for this thread to happen.
Worst? It's bad, but pretty much most of the current main stream music sounds same than this to me at least. Like, there is this rhythm and basic beat so it has to be categorized as music, but still I'm not able to find anything musical in it.
Quote from BigPeBe :Worst? It's bad, but pretty much most of the current main stream music sounds same than this to me at least. Like, there is this rhythm and basic beat so it has to be categorized as music, but still I'm not able to find anything musical in it.

I think you're missing the point. Its not the beat or the rhythm thats terrible, but the freaking lyrics.
Most of the main stream music have horrible lyrics too I think. Or if not I just have been very unlucky picking at a time to hear radio. Tho even the best lyrics in the world couldn't save most of the current hit music.
#7 - DeKo
Quote from BigPeBe :Worst? It's bad, but pretty much most of the current main stream music sounds same than this to me at least. Like, there is this rhythm and basic beat so it has to be categorized as music, but still I'm not able to find anything musical in it.

I'm not a massive fan of the majority of the chart music that's out just now (there are a couple of good tunes, I don't just hate them because they're in the charts like a dick), but this song is the worst song I've ever heard, and is many times worse than any other music.
It was on BBC news actually, about how this is the worst song in the world.

Let's take a step back and analyse.

Yes, it's a terrible song. Auto-tuned so much that it still sounds out of pitch and yes, the lyrics are not very good either. But it has a 13 year old who looks 16 so Pedobear approves in that department.

What gets me is that everyone in the car is not old enough to be in the car. Even the guy who was driving is probably 14...

Secondly, from this girls perpsective, she's doing something she's enjoying and a young girl such as her can be very sensitive when it comes to what the world thinks of her, especially when it's doing something she enjoys.

As for song lyrics nowadays, every song either seems to be about a) partying b) love/heartbreak or c) sex, so in that respect it's actually a change because a 14 year old can't party, they're just happy they don't have to go to school.

In terms of worse songs, I can think of a couple...Broken Strings by Nelly Furtardo/James Morrison springs to mind
Justin bieber's sister
-
(AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt : non topic
Nowhere near worst song ever. Just some mildly annoying changes in the background noise that you can tune out if choose so.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :pic

13 years old girl who looks like a slut singing about days in the week with over 20 mil views on youtube...tsunami, libya war, now this
Quote from majod :

13 years old girl who looks like a slut singing about days in the week with over 20 mil views on youtube...tsunami, libya war, now this

My thoughs. Slut sounds very annoying too, I wouldn't call it singing. I wouldn't mind world coming to an end after all.

Lol @ ^
Quote from majod :

and your post made you look like a downie. if you watched her video, then you've added to the viewcount. what work have you done concerning the tsunami? what work have you done to help resolve the Libya crisis? clicking on a link and watch 5 seconds of a video takes 0 effort. i think you'll find it takes a tiny bit more effort to help in a rescue operation and a war.
how can you make such a judgement on a music video? calling her a slut because......she looks like one? she's dressed like a teenager. singing a song, and having a laugh. she's not forum whoring, or judging anyone who's doing the slightest bit better than she is.
your post makes you look like a jealous little bitch. the same goes for the one below yours too.
Quote from dadge :and your post made you look like a downie. if you watched her video, then you've added to the viewcount. what work have you done concerning the tsunami? what work have you done to help resolve the Libya crisis? clicking on a link and watch 5 seconds of a video takes 0 effort. i think you'll find it takes a tiny bit more effort to help in a rescue operation and a war.
how can you make such a judgement on a music video? calling her a slut because......she looks like one? she's dressed like a teenager. singing a song, and having a laugh. she's not forum whoring, or judging anyone who's doing the slightest bit better than she is.
your post makes you look like a jealous little bitch. the same goes for the one below yours too.

wtf? did my post looked so serious? i didnt read your whole reply because you definetly got it totally wrong...
i just saw that you called a 13 year old girl a slut. with no reason to do so. i'm all for having a laugh about the song but don't you think calling her a slut is a bit strong? she's probably a virgin so you couldn't really be any further from the truth.
Hmm, not often that this happens but I'm siding with dadge.

It feels nice up in the high chair of morale authority.
Quote from dadge :i just saw that you called a 13 year old girl a slut. with no reason to do so. i'm all for having a laugh about the song but don't you think calling her a slut is a bit strong? she's probably a virgin so you couldn't really be any further from the truth.

He didn't call her a slut, he said she looked like a slut.

Carry on
Quote from Bean0 :He didn't call her a slut, he said she looked like a slut.

Carry on

if it looks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
you were saying?
Quote from dadge :if it looks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
you were saying?

I'm so sorry you've never heard of metaphors and transferred meanings, they're kinda cool you know?
ok, explain to me how "she looks like a slut" is a metaphor. then if you could, could you then explain what the transferred meaning to the phrase "she looks like a slut" actually is. if you could do that, it would be really cool.
Quote from dadge :if it looks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
you were saying?

Now you're the one actually calling her a slut.

it's an awful song and clearly paid for by her daddy. I don't get how anyone could let her actually record it, though.

Which seat do I take?
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG