The online racing simulator
Don't want to sound racist but...
(101 posts, started )
Hi,

****ing messed up bulgarians stop coming to ****ing Netherlands and steal ****ing shit cars from us and import it to that stupid ugly ass country of yours.

Our company car got stolen which was a Transporter 2008 model, its like the 10th transporter that got stolen from this area in Amsterdam (west coast)

My neighbors saw a bulgarian car next to ours yesterday with two ****ing bulgarian dudes checkin our car out. The funny side of the story is, it was the fastest transporter we had! the 180hp biTDI

I just wanted to spit this out and warn other people with bulgarians in their country.

Thanks for reading!
Damn Bulgarians!

Wait... What?
#3 - Agniz
same here..
most luxury SUV's, etc. which are stolen, are imported to Russia, or taken apart and parts are transported to Lithuania where they build up 1 car from 5 wrecked ones.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from speedway :Hey, I stole your transporter. I hope you feel better now knowing that it is not in Bulgaria.

Thanks dude! I feel alot better now, lots of love!
And that is why I always install a hidden kill switch. There are many ways to do it and I have two. One cuts the power to the starter motor and one cuts the circuit from the ignition barrel (my fuel pump isn't electrically operated, so can't kill that with a switch).

When I park up I'll flick them both to off and lock up as normal. If anyone does steal my vehicle it'll have to be on a flat bed, or they really worked for it, in which case they can have it as a reward for sticking with it.

I'd love to wire in an immobiliser keypad like you get in a Pug 406. They are so cool.
Well, this is the first time that it happend to me.. believe me, it aint a good feeling :P
I used to live in a high crime neighbourhood (was high crime before Eastern Euros moved in, it was even higher after). So to make sure it didn't happen to me, the first car I got I wired in a simple kill switch, which in hindsight, was shit, because if the thief knocked off the steering column, it'd be obvious what I did.

But it would stop someone who broke into the house, stole the keys then tried to steal the vehicle (common crime round there because the art of stealing a vehicle without the keys was a dead art by the early 00's).
So your conclusion from this experience is that all people from bulgaria are car thieves... you're as bright as you always used to be. Good job!
#9 - majod
Some have Bulgarians, others have gypsies, Turks,...
as revange set up an LFS meeting in Bulgaria...and get some crowbars
Get a removable steering wheel. But I like the sound of a keypad immobiliser. Like out of the transporter.
Car thief - "Dude it won't start"
You - "That is because you need to password"
Car thief - "What is it?"
You - "I'm not telling you"
Queue fight scene with you doing Karate and winning.
Would be better if he loses the fight scene and ends up telling the password, with he's face shoved on the ground.
it's so easy to blame a complete country for your problems.
we Dutch people do nothing wrong right?
before nobody was stealing cars and our police force was just for show.

WAKE UP !

you do sound racist
Is this thread about Aryans, or specifically Bulgarians?
Its true what said in the OP. Sad
Quote from swingkid :it's so easy to blame a complete country for your problems.
we Dutch people do nothing wrong right?
before nobody was stealing cars and our police force was just for show.

WAKE UP !

you do sound racist

I once sold our car(Vectra B) to a bulgarian and he told me how they work with it like import etc. The funny thing is, dutch police cant do anything about it, 2 hours of driving means germany, holland is an small country.

Why the **** you do you think that those bulgarians are here? They all drive ****ing more expensive cars than us but ofc with an bulgarian plate.
I saw the bulgarian came back with our vectra after 2 months or close to that with an new plated bulgarian plate it even looked new shiney white.

Why would dutch ppl even do cartheft in this country? There is no way out, unless they work together with an bulgarian xD
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I once sold our car(Vectra B) to a bulgarian and he told me how they work with it like import etc. The funny thing is, dutch police cant do anything about it, 2 hours of driving means germany, holland is an small country.

Why the **** you do you think that those bulgarians are here? They all drive ****ing more expensive cars than us but ofc with an bulgarian plate.
I saw the bulgarian came back with our vectra after 2 months or close to that with an new plated bulgarian plate it even looked new shiney white.

Why would dutch ppl even do cartheft in this country? There is no way out, unless they work together with an bulgarian xD

weren't you surprised he bought the car from you?
they all steel cars according to you so why buy it then ?
according to the news a lot of crime and murders are in amsterdam .
even before any Bulgarian or other foreigner came .
so everybody from Amsterdam is a criminal then according to your logic
No no, in amsterdam, everybody is stoned :hypnotize

#18 - PoVo
Next time, buy a Punto.
steal a car from there
Quote from swingkid :weren't you surprised he bought the car from you?
they all steel cars according to you so why buy it then ?
according to the news a lot of crime and murders are in amsterdam .
even before any Bulgarian or other foreigner came .
so everybody from Amsterdam is a criminal then according to your logic

Oh yeah? from where do they get the money from? Actually, you should use your logic and image living here in Amsterdam with all those polish and bulgarians working. Car theft, drunk driving accidents, fights and murder etc.. They just cant handle Amsterdam.

My uncle's transporter was also stolen a year ago, which was the same type/color, and never found back.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Oh yeah? from where do they get the money from? Actually, you should use your logic and image living here in Amsterdam with all those polish and bulgarians working. Car theft, drunk driving accidents, fights and murder etc.. They just cant handle Amsterdam.

My uncle's transporter was also stolen a year ago, which was the same type/color, and never found back.

yea right have you seen the amount of polish people here?
i see them more around amsterdam than in amsterdam (look were i live it's just around the corner)
they don't bother me
and again :all those things didn't happen before?
#22 - PoVo
It's actually quite wrong to say that immigrants cause everything bad to happen in countries. That's not the truth.

There are mainly 2 types of immigrants.

1) The ones as I classify "alcoholics", "people from jail who emigrated", "people who emigrated to hide from police" and of course the "thiefs".

2) The normal people who emigrate to have a better life, earn more money, escape from war, get an education etc. (Like me.)

Now because of group number 1 (who are utter as*holes and deserve to be beaten to death) I have to be treated like a dumb dog in Ireland. It's pure bullsh*t. People who see immigrants in their countries should realize that some immigrants are like them (normal people (if the person realizing is normal too)) are perfectly normal people. It's extremely pis*ing off when I get discriminated because of some as*holes.

If I saw a foreign person doing something bad (whether he was Lithuanian, Polish etc.) I would do whatever I can to stop it (call Police etc.) as if I was a normal non-foreign person.

The saddest thing of all is that most of them are from group 1. Personally I think that all countries SHOULD do a check up on immigrants whenever someone comes in through the airport. Try and get any criminal records etc. from the immigrant's country, and if there are any, tell them to get the f*ck out.

Please stop the damn nonsense of "an immigrant from (X) stole my car. Those (X)'ians are damn...................".

It's not right an fair. I'm pretty sure if anyone emigrated and got discriminated, would feel the same way as me.
Quote from PoVo :The saddest thing of all is that most of them are from group 1. Personally I think that all countries SHOULD do a check up on immigrants whenever someone comes in through the airport. Try and get any criminal records etc. from the immigrant's country, and if there are any, tell them to get the f*ck out.

The EU prevents that because of open borders and a lack of police cooperation from migrant countries. The host country can do background checks and come up clear because the records they have access to says they have a clean record. But then it'll materialise later (when the migrant country faxes over the information) that they had a record a mile long and of course, again thanks to the EU open borders, the host nation cannot send them back because they are legally within their rights to return.

There are criminals in any country otherwise there would be no need for the Police, but crime will spike slightly after a new wave if migrants so the papers try to make it sound like it is all down to migrants. They won't pick up on the fact that a lot of that crime is the natives attacking the migrants because "they are all a bunch of thieving scum".

The EU does make it easy to get away with crimes in another country if you're from one with poor records which is why so many organised criminals will start to hit up other countries, go nuts then go home again.

Personally, I have no problem with migrants, I've worked with a fair few and they've all been a right laugh. I actually got a taste of being a Pole in the UK once because I was temping for an agency in-between years at uni.

I couldn't hear shit on the factory floor so gave up trying to speak, then one day I sliced my thumb open, so showed it to my super because I was bleeding and was in a food factory (Bakkavor, making garlic bread for the big UK supermarkets, if you're interested). He took me to the floor manager who said "I'm not ruining the health and safety record (at this point they had gone 200ish days without an accident) for a ****ing Pole, give him a glove to wear and send him back to work."

I quit doing temp work and haven't touched garlic bread since.
#24 - PoVo
Well then the EU is clearly stupid. It's quite obvious that many immigrants are trying to get away, and then cause all sorts of bull in other countries.

Obviously I could be here all day talking about this, but at the end of the day, everything will stay the same way...

(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG