Free image hosting? Ideally less shit than Imageshack.
Where is the current best place to host pictures these days? I'm still using Imageshack and I've just got completely sick of it's shocking loading times.
#2 - doyal
tinypic.com ?
I use photobucket, seems pretty good.
Ive been using tinypic too, but lately they put in the captcha so that slows down the process bigtime. I made myself an account yesterday on flickr, looks pretty good so far.
Quote from danthebangerboy :I use photobucket, seems pretty good.

been with photobucket for a while too.
no problems all the time...one time register and u can store ur pics forever.
Photobucket for me too.

I don't think Photobucket is the best if you are looking for ultimate quality though, as I have noticed very slight Pixelation on some my photos after uploading. Apart from that, it's been great.
photobucket
/end discussion
Imagedoll.com works fine for me
I still use photobucket, but it is terribly cumbersome and EXTREMELY slow to load their pages. I haven't hunted anything different down though.

I have Flickr, but for the free account, you can only have 3 groups, so my stuff is organized with more available folders on photobucket.

I'm looking into some of these that people are linking.

Hmm, the tinypic.com just goes to photobucket.

Dropbox sounds like something I could use aside from just a photo host. I have to shuffle files back and forth through email to use on my work computer. But it looks like you have to have the program installed on your computers, which I can't do with the work computer. Can you still download and upload to the net without the Dropbox download?
Quote from mrodgers :... Can you still download and upload to the net without the Dropbox download?

Yes :3
-
(boothy) DELETED by Bob Smith : no referals, thanks
I just use imageshack.us :P
You can also share folders in Dropbox, allowing nearly instant sync of files between computers.
#20 - Jakg
imgur

upload3r

Both simple select file -> upload, no capatchas, no accounts, no bullshit.
Quote :This message has been deleted by Bob Smith. Reason: no referals, thanks

haha, you sneaky jabba
Quote from Jakg :imgur

upload3r

Both simple select file -> upload, no capatchas, no accounts, no bullshit.

www.localhostr.com too

And it also has an upload program that you can download so you just drag and drop files into it.
imageshack.us just lately make you now register to get the actual direct link to the pic. Last one I did I had to open the source to get it.

They can drop dead now, they lost my vote.
Quote from mrodgers : Can you still download and upload to the net without the Dropbox download?

Yes you can, just do it with there site instead.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG