The online racing simulator
Quote from DaveWS :LOL. I don't think they were trying to pass that off as an engine exhaust. You mistook the cooling vent for an exhaust, and somehow completely missed the grey tubing exiting either side of the engine... Stop trying to cover up your complete lack of understanding of anything.

Think what ever you want buddy. I saw no exhaust on the back of that car. Good attempt at trying to REVEAL someone as a fraud. Not.
Quote from BlueFlame :Yes, and I was talking about McLaren's attempt to throw the opposition with a fake unified exhaust exit. There's no point reading a post if all you will do is make your own story out of it.

McLaren haven't even tried to pass off the cooling vent as a 'unified' exhaust (and such things do exist and have been used in F1 before). To prove that - they fitted exhausts (dummies) onto the engine (dummy) in plain view.

If you don't know how cars work at the most basic level, it's best to keep quiet.

Edit

Can you spot the white/silver things that look like exhausts that aren't made from Carbon Fibre, and isn't the gearbox cooling duct that is similar to what was used last year.
Quote from BlueFlame :1 : http://images.teamtalk.com/11/ ... MP426-McLaren_2558676.jpg - Oh , yea my bad it doesn't look like Carbon Fibre at all.....

2 : I don't claim to know anything about exhaust design, what I do know is that picture isn't it. I'm only calling it an exhaust because they (McLaren) are. Thinking of it as a ventilation hole for gearbox cooling makes more sense as the way it is designed looks as though it's meant to pull the heat from underneath the engine cover itself rather than everybody elses 'gaping holes' that are just there to use the use the high pressure air to drag the hot air out the back of the car but McLaren said some of the car was designed just for the launch to throw the other teams off the scent, not like it matters anyway.

You mustn't be able to read very well if you think that I said exhausts have to into a unified exit...... In this configuration the picture posted, it couldn't possibly BE an exhaust, that's the whole point.

Quote from BlueFlame :Yes, and I was talking about McLaren's attempt to throw the opposition with a fake unified exhaust exit. There's no point reading a post if all you will do is make your own story out of it.

ok so in your first quote you say you know it's a cooler vent just you called it an exhaust yet in the second you still say it's a fake unified exhaust vent to throw the opposition

oh and for your information it's in exactly the same place as the 2010 mclaren's gearbox / hydraulics cooler exhaust vent, have a look it appeared fairly early on in 2010
If the oval shaped outlet is where heated gases exit the car, it could be referred to as an exhaust, yes ?

I know you're playing Devil's Advocate Bean0, but if someone says "look at the exhausts on that car" you'd look at the pipes that bolt on to the cylinder heads that carry the engine combustion exhaust gases from the cylinder to the outside world. You wouldn't look at a simple outlet for hot air off a radiator (unless you were told to "look at the radiator exhausts").

Plus, the carbon bit Blueflame things is part of the engine was there in 2010 and isn't new or very exciting in 2011.
I didn't notice the manifold, since McLaren kept saying their car was gonna be very different to everyone elses. It's been said on this forum before that I know very little (naturally I disagree) but then what would be the point of pointing out to someone who has already been made aware people assume they know nothing that they don't know anything?

It's a simple case of, oo lets abuse the apparent weak one I can feel secure. Why don't you steal my dinner money whilst your at it, not that you could physically do so anyway.
wow, Im suprized how good this HRT looks like, looks like a winning car but problably the rear end car.
People keep pointing out how little you clearly know about anything to do with cars because you insist on repeatedly posting stuff that is not only wrong, it is totally ignorant.

How can you not notice the exhausts, especially during a discussion about exhausts?

Do you really not notice the fecking obvious because McLaren said their car would be different? Were you looking for wheels made of cheese or a giant propeller on the top, and missed the fact that it's a Formula One car???

Yes, I feel very insecure unless I tell you that you're an idiot.

I wouldn't want to steal your dinner money. I wouldn't eat what it could buy.
Quote from tristancliffe :
I wouldn't want to steal your dinner money. I wouldn't eat what it could buy.

You know, at one point you were a member of the community that wouldn't stoop to insults.. Look at you now...
Quote from BlueFlame :You know, at one point you were a member of the community that wouldn't stoop to insults.. Look at you now...

easy tiger. you can't sugar coat a threat of physical violence and then get sand in your vagina when someone gets a bit creative when insulting you back.

Quote from BlueFlame :Why don't you steal my dinner money whilst your at it, not that you could physically do so anyway.

that sounded like one of the classic forum taunts. "come to my gaff, i'll beat you up."
you're becoming predictable buddy. they mostly find you when you're predictable. mostly.
Quote from BlueFlame :You know, at one point you were a member of the community that wouldn't stoop to insults.. Look at you now...

I don't think I've ever held back from calling a spade a spade...
HRT my new favorite livery for Formula 1. that car is just stunning
Quote from adamlfs :HRT F111

-> "The car ends here"

-> "Attention: Strong suction effect, hold onto something when step here"

-> "Surprise"

-> "Nothing special here"

-> "Attention! You are being filmed"

-> "Camera. Fragile."

-> "Do not sit here."

-> "CAUTION: This vehicle moves very fast. Only for professional drivers."

-> "Don't talk to the pilot at Max G!"

http://www.f1aldia.com/11245/m ... cho-humor-nuevo-hispania/

-> "THIS IS A COOL SPOT!"

-> "THIS COULD BE YOU"

-> "YOUR LOGO HERE"

LOL Funnies
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :
-> "CAUTION: This vehicle moves very fast. Only for professional drivers."
:

HA!!!! Now that is a funny joke
Wow. So cool to see the gradual evolution of the cars
I find it ridiculous that Renault is considering Heidfeld. It's not that I don't think Heidfeld is a good enough driver, it's just Renault has so many test driver and they are not really using anyone of them.
i think its because Heidfeld could stand a higher chance of doing better than the less experienced drivers. i could be chatting out of my ring though.
the point is that with only one test completed, renault desperately need someone who has experience of developing a car, heidfeld has a good reputation for that plus after driving in BMW with kubica and being very similar in speed they probably share a love of the same charectoristics in a car so assuming the renault was designed to work for kubica, it should work for heidfeld.

knowing how quirky history is, this could well turn out to be the year heidfeld wins the championship now after being in kubica's shadow at BMW

Formula One Season 2011
(1339 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG