The online racing simulator
I don't think the broadcaster should be logged in with admin password, and perhaps should briefly turn off the stream to log in even without admin pass
Hi all,

Little message to Matias Pikkarainen.

All apologies for the contact in the middle of the race. I will do my best to avoid that in the future.

09 G.Luc (GenR)
First time I saw broadcaster with admin password. It's not needed. If br.er wonna password then be sure that he will not show the password for everyone.
#79 - AsnL
Quote from RasmusL :I don't think the broadcaster should be logged in with admin password, and perhaps should briefly turn off the stream to log in even without admin pass

Quote from Grigorov :Between , i have to notice the IDIOT with big "I" who kick peoples during the race. He saw the admin pass in Live stream (be careful next time please, dear admins )

Account name : Alucardx

Quote from misiek08 :First time I saw broadcaster with admin password. It's not needed. If br.er wonna password then be sure that he will not show the password for everyone.

yep thats my fault , I should have told Walter to remove admin password...all teams should have gotten password PM ME IF YOU DIDNT
#81 - CSF
Nah, you probably just trusted Walter to use his brains and shut off for a wee minute.
Quote from AsnL :Lap: 102
Timecode: 2:10:30 mpr (last turn)
Your Car: 07
Car involved: 02
Brief Desc.: car #02 was under blue flag and hits car #07.

as soon as that happened, I asked Ray in TS to tell you guys I was sorry. And if it didn't get to you yet, then I'm sorry
Remote was on, could've been anyone who saw the password. How he can be so sure it is that guy is beyond me...
i got his name before he left and banned him 999 days... (right clicked on name list)
i whached race whit stream and remote other things was quite ok but sc was driving just too fast on lap at start people cant go 2 wide and take long time that cars cath sc under yellow so plz slow sc down exsample 80 km/h
Quote from HONDALIIGA :i whached race whit stream and remote other things was quite ok but sc was driving just too fast on lap at start people cant go 2 wide and take long time that cars cath sc under yellow so plz slow sc down exsample 80 km/h

80 km/h? are you kidding me? Thats LFS pitlane speed BTW
old pace speed was 70MPH/113KMH- new pace speed 90MPH/145KMH. I see the pace speed was a bit fast on small tracks and will probably be reduced into the middle of the 2 speeds (80 MPH/125?ish KMH)
just slow down start procedure after last sector to enable the field to catch leaders
always possible to. (btw you might want to post again before you have post 666 to long :P)
Any official results?
Quote from zippytheone :Any official results?

nope. sometime tomorrow I hope -maybe snow day tommorrow- but if not a snowday expect it 4PM my time
Official Results:
5.06-Pole
15.24-140
17.26-139
19.10-137
20.15-135
21.25-135
If anything seems incorrect and I need to investigate you must tell me ASAP.
Just an advice... Post team names instead of numbers, because it's quite a pain to guess who's who.
yes, I am posting a complete google doc tonight so dont worry

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG