The online racing simulator
Round 1: 3 hours of BL1R Discussion
#2 - J@tko
how was the round matt :b ?
does Matt mean, i dunno, a date in the future rather than the past... i mean, I have my TARDIS ready to go, i just need the confirmation.
this is going to be epic
sorry was in a rush this morning and hit submit before checking it lol
#7 - Cawwa
Quote from Mustangman759 :sorry was in a rush this morning and hit submit before checking it lol

I give you a tip which I use in my profession: "It was on purpose, I just checked if you were awake!"
what sort of times are we looking at for this event then?
Turn 1 is going to be beautiful when the race begins...
Can I ask why we have to confirm and also why we have to confirm line-ups 25h before the race if there's a) no waiting list and b) no tracker? For example I probably won't be able to tell you if I'll be at R1 until at least the day of the race, so we'd probably just confirm anyway

BTW this is an actual question, not an attack in any way.

EDIT: I assume GTAL/IGTC/MoE need confirmations for waiting lists and need them by a certain point to make sure the tracker is correct.
we have 27 teams atm and if we actualy do get more this is why id like a confirm and skin posting... plus if 2 teams claim same driver...
for laptimes
low 13 sec and high 12 sec laps ive seen those atleast run
Practice Race :

Qual : 19:00 UTC
20 Min qual
___
19 : 20 UTC
10 Min Brake
___
Race : 19:30
20 Laps
Quote from xtraction :This means Team vires is no more, ministry of speed returns .

Fixed . You're not tricking anybody

meh, OT I know but its what everybody's thinking.
we will also have IRC for this race, it is optional.
http://gamesurge.net/chat/GT3TCCLFS
An admin will signal in this thread when the IRC channel opens.
Also we probably will have a tracker for this round, we will be using this race to "beta" test an APP that is in development I will post more when I clarify the details, so make shure your team has confirmed ALL driver and correct car type.
official server is up, dont forget to confirm and to post skins.
-
(HeikkiTuom) DELETED by HeikkiTuom
your team leader (Bmxtwins) will need to send it to you.
Quote from Mustangman759 :official server is up, dont forget to confirm and to post skins.

IRM is still not in the list of confirmed teams, but we have confirmed and posted skin!
Quote from Cawwa :I give you a tip which I use in my profession: "It was on purpose, I just checked if you were awake!"

sorry couldnt resist I added you guys... dont know why it didnt work when I did the edit the 1st time,probably due to the HD needed to be reformatted.
Dear Racers,

I will broadcast the most races of this season, starting with the race of tomorrow, round 1 of the 2011 season.

The broadcast will be viewable on the following link:
http://www.livestream.com/teamrockracingtv

Starting at 16:25 UTC with the Qualification.
At around 17:05 UTC the race will start.

Have fun, and good luck!
Are there any spaces? I would like to run in this. Any team with only one driver? I have endurance experience.
2 man teams+ only , there is a waiting list atm. You would also need to send in the proper application.
can i put my name on the waiting list?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG