The online racing simulator
Quote from Bmxtwins :Lap:Final
Timecode:1:59
Your Car:27
Car involved:06
Brief Desc.: intentionally rams us while still racing.

Btw, Joni was catching #09 for 4th, your car was between the two cars fighting for this position blue flagged (already one lap behind) so this is sure...the best thing Joni have to do was to wreck your poor FXR... and btw forget 4th position, you might be right wrecking a car is really funnier (IRONIC)...The only thing is that you might have to move away in exterior line and let #09 and #06 fighting for their position. You would have lost 0.4s which wasn't important for you since the car behind you was far away and everyone would have been happy. So well done
Well one of those days at work for IRM
Cawwa disconnected twice early in the race ... and his backup (me) was having dinner then ... so then it was many lost positions for the rest of the race!

LFS were behaving very strange first hr of race ... i couldn't even connect t the main server in spite of my internet connection was doing OK!

Well, I took care of the last 1½ hr stint and since the tracker was down there was no way to know the real position, just had to give way for every blue flag appearing

Tried to do my best with the blueflag and let you through in a decent way, hope there aren't to much complaints on it

Hopefully LFS remote will work better next time and the streaming broadcast will not be full ... see u on the next race
Quote from MoMo92i :...the best thing Joni have to do was to wreck your poor FXR...

Admitting to it eh?
Quote from sjoblom :Well one of those days at work for IRM
Cawwa disconnected twice early in the race ... and his backup (me) was having dinner then ... so then it was many lost positions for the rest of the race!

LFS were behaving very strange first hr of race ... i couldn't even connect t the main server in spite of my internet connection was doing OK!

Well, I took care of the last 1½ hr stint and since the tracker was down there was no way to know the real position, just had to give way for every blue flag appearing

Tried to do my best with the blueflag and let you through in a decent way, hope there aren't to much complaints on it

Hopefully LFS remote will work better next time and the streaming broadcast will not be full ... see u on the next race

master server was goofed up, i could join either
I finished 12th, but I quite liked the way how I got it. It was short but I really liked battling for position with #20. Great finish!
Quote from Mustangman759 :incident with #21-no incident- car #06 was slow after wreck.
incident with #27- racing accident -27 held line

hum...they held the line which is exactly what I protest. btw #27 driver is driving as if he was driving alone without any other car around him so it take a wide line whereas I was their. He had all the space he wanted at the apex ! I was at the mid of the track ! A small picture to show you :

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5893/41370575.jpg

Quote from Mustangman759 :#13 at fault-contact at exit of turn-warning for I.Price (possible penalty for next similar incident)

I personally don't understand. Why reporting such a small contact ?
1/ Isaac was ahead
2/ Drunk didn't lose any position
3/ I think that there were some more important crash during the racing and this one is simply a small racing contact which didn't have such a huge importance...
4/ That is racing incident

Quote from Mustangman759 :Lap: 28
Timecode: ~ 36 mins
Your Car:Admin
Car involved: 06
Brief Desc.: unsafe track reentrance, on self inflicted incident #06 at fault pending further review

^^
1/ I simply go wide not crashed and stopped...
2/ in that turn drivers have really the time to preduct what is going to happen if you aren't sure about it watch simply lap 27
3/ I was at the same speed as other cars, simply go wider
4/there was no crash !

peace
I think that Matt is trying to facilitate a safe racing environment, you guys rejoined and almost hit the Drunk team, and coulve just let them get ahead and slip behind. You can't judge anything from that picture btw, you are not showing yourself cutting into James' line. Nice argument

Ahhh... Voltaire... wasn't he some French poet/ pamphlet writer or something that was obsessed with Chinese wall paper or some crap.
Ray...be serious 2minutes, just open your eye and look at the turn and his line...ofc I turn left, but there is a turn there, so that's not me you cut his line but him who cut my line by not turning. I feel it quite funny to see that Isaac have a warning because of a small contact and that LLM have nothing although there clearly spun me. ofc it wasn't intentional but admit that it wasn't as if I completely cut his line and didn't let him some room to be in a decent line.

If you want I can make a movie, but then two option :
- everyone gonna say, "hum...LLM guys", you wouldn't be happy, we aren't going to be friend anymore and I gonna cry
- I'm right (btw you know that), but everyone gonna say "french fries, always complaining when they aren't on strike".
- I'm too lazy

So next time, remind your driver to give some room and to really respect his line. When someone is at the inside, try to be the most at the outside. That's some basic racing statements.

Then for what you are talking I thought I would be behind him, I have just over estimate my speed but that wasn't dangerous and they could have avoid me quite easily. Anyway don't tell me that car #21 was safe because I have two example where they weren't...and under safety car ! more we can find some unsafe bahaviour from so many teams in that race (half the field for penalty ) ^^ I think I was one of the cleanest and everyone who have already raced against be can confirm, so if it can make your day ^^ make it.

And that's the same for Isaac, so I'm just surprised that the only one who are in admin visors are clean driver which have taken some calculated risk (we have some skills and sometimes we make some risky overtaking but it always go through because we know the limit and racing "rulese)whereas lot of teams and driver causing major incident and so many dangerous situations. Would be fun to lose half a day to make a list (in fact not really).

That's not a "I have done MoE races, I'm a big boss go away poor noob", that just a reality, I have overtaken several cars during that race and I don't remember that I had a contact exept these lap 17 and 29 where the only one I was guilty was the hairpin story. Was it dangerous, I don't think so because the speed delta was near 0 and the speed wasn't high and then there was no yellow flag (more he could have really avoid the contact if he have kept his line the whole turn and didn't reach the wider line at the exit, check virtual steering gauge )

Anyway I have better to sleep, tomorrow exams :s

peacefully,
Morgan Trollé

EDIT : Yeah Voltaire the guy who give everyone some nightmare when litteratury is coming :s
Quote from Mustangman759 :#10 and #17 make contact sending #10 spinning and rejoining in middle of track-#10 at fault penalty TBD (some lag)-will be reviewed by another admin due to team affiliation
edit: we will be classifying incidents on severeness tommorrow

Car #17 isn't included in the accident. It's #07
Quote from krkriv :Car #17 isn't included in the accident. It's #07

Think it was because we used #17 in gtal last season
Quote from MoMo92i :
I personally don't understand. Why reporting such a small contact ?
1/ Isaac was ahead
2/ Drunk didn't lose any position
3/ I think that there were some more important crash during the racing and this one is simply a small racing contact which didn't have such a huge importance...
4/ That is racing incident

1/ Cars were side by side so Isaac must leave space for other car
2/ DRUNK could have taken position back in next turn if Isaac would have leave space for us
3/ It's just luck nothing more happened so I think this is worth of warning at least
4/ It's racing accident but driver must be wake up and leave space for other car

#10 and #17 bumped and #10 spun, then #07 and #10 collided as #10 rejoined track.

Sorry i didnt understand the situation

GP team made contact with #10 and #10 spun around.
Ive just saw a few more "nice" actions from #27. Im going to put incredible effort to comment on you guys.

Cannot believe there could be such a unfair, ruthless and idiotic couple racing one car. Honestly guys this is the least i can say for you two.

One of our drivers reported me today there was some "disco" moves from you and now that i saw this im almost speachless. Ive been in leagues with irresponsible people driving but this is up to a new level.

Lets take into perspective the situation at lap 132: at that time your driver is nearly 2sec slower than our bloke and when we get to the point (T2) where our driver could get inside with all of his car and make a clean legal move what you do is irresponsively drive into him. Nice, okay i understand you've had your heart bursting and all but thats not the way to lead a fight for position in the closing laps of a 3 hour race. Then few laps our boy catches up again and then T5 he tries to stick his nose, fair enough he doesnt have the overlap and all but again you show absolutely no interest of cars around you. Im happy tho that he punched his way around you and finally overtook you.

If we're going to do anything nice in this league, lets all give each other enough room and space to have the pleasure of fighting like a gentleman for a position and not fight like women.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Ahhh... Voltaire... wasn't he some French poet/ pamphlet writer or something that was obsessed with Chinese wall paper or some crap.

:doh:
ofc my computer gets overheated in middle of my stint ..
Estimated results
15.24-140
17.26-139
19.10-137
20.25-135
21.15-135
Quote from Bmxtwins :Matt is trying to facilitate a safe racing environment

I assume this guy we all saw on remote catching the SC queue will be punished then?
Attached images
lfs_00000061.jpg
i am still scanning the replay. thanks for that (ill deal with it)
Quote from AsnL :Lap: 102
Timecode: 2:10:30 mpr (last turn)
Your Car: 07
Car involved: 02
Brief Desc.: car #02 was under blue flag and hits car #07.

Sorry, it wasn't my intention at all to hit you, and I promptly asked Ray on Teamspeak to say I was sorry for tapping your car in that final corner. And if you didn't get it then, I'm sorry
Alucardx the idiot who kick a lot of peoples
Between , i have to notice the IDIOT with big "I" who kick peoples during the race. He saw the admin pass in Live stream (be careful next time please, dear admins )

Account name : Alucardx

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG