The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
Quote from sinbad :Haha! Classic lefty!

Was just thinking the Same Sinbad nice to see his comments.

Where's Kid and LoOney
Quote from spankmeyer :I can't help what I am. :cry:

But plastic surgery can!

Vain
You guys are really starting to worry me now. lol

@xcn you're too young to be an expert on women yet. (not that there is such a person )

@spankmeyer 4 words... wax on wax off.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Text is hard to get to come out sounding right :/

Especially since text doesn't make any sound at all...
Quote from tinyk :You guys are really starting to worry me now. lol

@xcn you're too young to be an expert on women yet. (not that there is such a person )

@spankmeyer 4 words... wax on wax off.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

Correction: wax on wax OUCH!
Quote from spankmeyer :Correction: wax on wax OUCH!

lol
Quote from tinyk :@xcn you're too young to be an expert on women yet. (not that there is such a person )

I think even women can't be expert at women

Did you know that how much a girl wants to go to bed with you is because of hormones? Men want it more because they have testosteron... So you just give your girlfriend some testostoron, and suddenly you'll be a lot happier! Just try to avoid the hair that will start growing on her chest!
Whilst hormones are undoubtedly responsible for many of natures functions, including sex drive, eating habits, blood sugar control etc., I don't think that 'hormones control how much a girl wants to go to bed with you'. It's a WHOLE lot more complicated than that, not only in the body but also in the mind. Social standards, manners, responses, good old fashioned looks etc all contribute.

Injecting a girl with testosterone when your an ugle, four eyed, limp wristed, foul mouthed LFS, errr, rFactor player won't make her (or indeed him depending on your angle of inclination) want to jump into bed and practice baby making.

If any of us want to be 'better' at attracting 'mates' then just saying 'it's to do with whore moans innit' won't get you far. At the very least smile, avoid staring at bean bags longingly, and always always always hold doors open for women. And women, always always always acknowledge the thought taken to hold a door open (or whatever), as manners and gentlemen are a dying breed (no pun intended, honest) and need every encouragment.

Also, try your hardest to never swear near a female. If you know foul mouthed women then it's probably best to avoid them as partners.

Finding women to be with isn't easy. Some manage well, others manage less well. But out there will be someone as freaky and weird as you, who wants to meat someone like you. You can't 'plan' to get a girlfriend, but you can maximise the odds in your favour by being gentlemanly and polite (and funny if you can, but humour is also a dying art).
Quote from tinyk :You guys are really starting to worry me now. lol

(they worry me too lol)

actually, i know im not an expert, never said i was

but no one said i cant give advice or tell of experiences
Quote from MAGGOT :Especially since text doesn't make any sound at all...

Don't make me come over there and rape you in the eye socket.

Quote from spankmeyer :Correction: wax on wax OUCH!

Hahah, yeah, that's pretty much what I said when I was conned into waxing my legs. Women are EVIL!
I have a girlfriend, been with her over a year now..

The reason LFS is so good is the in-game physics,
Better than GTR I rekon.
my 2 cents
The Woman Song is great, the Mansong isn't bad either.

Vain
Quote from XCNuse :(...) i dont think you would want to marry someone you never talk to and always hide from

Mmmm, isn't it the other way around ? You get married, THEN you start
talking less and hiding more Ok ok, so some people are lucky to find
good mates, but from what i see, it's not the majority.

As long as things keep changing socially (metrosexuals come to mind...)
it's hard to define the 'roles' and it's often a problem since both partners
often seem to fall into the trap of playing a 'role' to please the other
and end up dissapointing them once the other realises they aren't actually
like that.

One thing that's always plagued me is that a lot of women like bad boys.
One of my friend put it nicely once when he said most women he meets
"want him to pick her up on a motorcycle and bring her back on a white
horse before midnight".

Great, now i'm starting to think about women too . My last experience
kinda ended badly, VERY badly. I've had some 'encounters' since, but i'm
afraid it'll never be the same. Love is a nice concept but i think most older
people here will agree that when youger you often mistake lust and
attraction for love and it takes a while to really understand what 'love' is.
-
(IReallyHateBureaucracy) DELETED by IReallyHateBureaucracy
Too bad Scawen didnt write the love code
Quote from ORION :Too bad Scawen didnt write the love code

But then the a high nose position would make you better (but faster!), and we'd be able to shift-s to the lounge if it goes (no pun intended) tits up.

At least 20 connections would be interesting.

*scuttles off before the forum censors realise what's happening*

Edit: Automatic skin downloading? LoveforSpeed World stats? OMG, the possibilities would be endless....
Quote from tristancliffe :Automatic skin downloading? OMG, the possibilities would be endless....

sounds interesting
Quote from tristancliffe :

At least 20 connections would be interesting.

Aslong as none of them had the same bits I have that would be..."uber"
Quote from Bawbag : Aslong as none of them had the same bits I have that would be..."uber"

Trying to please one women, then get the follow up nagging is bad enough. Could you handle 20 of them?
Hmm, guess your right, but the thought of 20 women to yourself has probarly got the guys from page 1 masturnating again.
Quote from Bawbag :Hmm, guess your right, but the thought of 20 women to yourself has probarly got the guys from page 1 masturnating again.

LMFAO
lol...what will happen to those guys if someone starts posting random numbers.

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG