The online racing simulator
Post your phone
(403 posts, started )
Post your phone
Right, as the title says. Post whatever you use as a phone

Here's what I use, got it on xmas, pretty decent phone tbh.

Im planning to buy skype credits aswell to call
#4 - Hahmo
I've got so many phones.. No credit on any account/pre-paid atm :P This one works in msn without any credit on pre-paid SIM so using this beauty.

I also have some samsung touchscreen, few older nokias and INQ.
Also carrying iPod Touch with myself 24/7 :P

My piece of shit phone.

This ... im fine with it tbh, still works like a charm after almost 3 years of usage and shitloads of calls.
Still using 6230i, almost 5 years now..

I've only had it 7 months or so, and already it's starting to act up. The Touchscreen sometimes thinks I pressed something 10 times when I have only pressed it once, so texting can sometimes be a nightmare. Other times, it will turn itself off.

I'm not impressed with it at all, so I will get a new one in the Summer. I will most likely get a Sony-Ericsson.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Still using 6230i, almost 5 years now..

I had this once, awesome phone and yes ... very reliable.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I've only had it 7 months or so, and already it's starting to act up. The Touchscreen sometimes thinks I pressed something 10 times when I have only pressed it once, so texting can sometimes be a nightmare. Other times, it will turn itself off.

Yeah, keep buyin those fancy touch-screen phone's :3
Quote from hazaky :I had this once, awesome phone and yes ... very reliable.

Yeah, keep buyin those fancy touch-screen phone's :3

It only cost me €100, and you can buy them in the UK brand new for €50, so hardly fancy.

I had an 02 XDA Mini S before, and that was an awesome phone, and it never ever caused me any problems. I wish I never got rid of it to be honest.

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :
I've only had it 7 months or so, and already it's starting to act up. The Touchscreen sometimes thinks I pressed something 10 times when I have only pressed it once, so texting can sometimes be a nightmare. Other times, it will turn itself off.

I'm not impressed with it at all, so I will get a new one in the Summer. I will most likely get a Sony-Ericsson.

The Samsung Tocco is shit, girlfriend had one for about 2 weeks but went back to her old phone (thats a whole other story). The touch screen was horrible, truely nasty.

If you get a touch screen then you really do need to try it before you part with your cash, also knowing what a good touch screen is like will let you know a bad one.

A few years old, it is.

Actually really good with the latest firmware!
Do you have a licence for that..
you're all spoiled :P

Currently using this, my phone broke down and I have to wait a bit to get some money

T'is a proper good phone!
Haha I had one of them. The old snake :lovies:
I still have my first mobile somewhere, Nokia 5110, got it in 1999.

Current one is this:

EDIT:
Quote from Boris Lozac :Still using 6230i, almost 5 years now..

Yeah had one since 2004 until I got the Mozart for Christmas, was a very trusty companion. Bits and pieces fell off and I had to solder the power button back on once but that's no biggie.
-
(morpha) DELETED by morpha
Heh, the only other phone I've ever owned was a 3310. The speaker died after about 6 years of use
Quote from Gills4life :

My piece of shit phone.

^ dat crap. I loved it when I bought it a year ago, now I'd rather have a Galaxy S.
n95 broke down about month ago, so then got this

Do you guys generally stick to a brand or just go for the features/value?

I went from the Nokia 3110 (in late 90s) to Nokia 3310 (Snake!), 3200, Samsung C230, SE K800i (3+ years) and finally bought the SE X10i couple of months back. Used to be a big fan of Nokia - but the X10 won me over, over the Nokia N8.

Post your phone
(403 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG