The online racing simulator
Quote from The General Lee :At a place I worked at, there was a "Phantom shitter" who would shit, wipe but not flush. We all had a poll going on who it was. The guy I had my money on left but the lack of flushing continued. I lost.

We have a phantom shitter, except he doesn't often wipe. Oh and he left a little present on the floor a couple of weeks ago. I mean seriously, you just don't expect to stumble upon that in an office building
#27 - 5haz
Nothing worse than a phantom shitter, we had one in halls lay a cheeky turd on a mate's kitchen floor a month or so ago. Its amazing to think that even by that age some people still haven't passed toilet training.
#28 - DeKo
I always try and schedule my shits so I'm being paid to do them, **** doing it at lunch or at home when I can get actual money for shitting.
I hate pooing on the job, but sometimes it canot be helped. But at least I flush after myself What anoys me are the people that comes early on work, then they effing SHIT ALL OVER THE PLACE even before the work has BEGUN! Holy shit, god damn, and then you come to work, your day is tragic, and then you enter a world of SHIT, SHIT EVERYWHERE....SHIT!!!
Quote from The Very End :I hate pooing on the job, but sometimes it canot be helped. But at least I flush after myself What anoys me are the people that comes early on work, then they effing SHIT ALL OVER THE PLACE even before the work has BEGUN! Holy shit, god damn, and then you come to work, your day is tragic, and then you enter a world of SHIT, SHIT EVERYWHERE....SHIT!!!

Ah, that stinks man

I work at the customer's home usually, so leaving shit on the kitchen floor would get me fired instantly. I try to not skip too much work time. Small business, know the owner kinda thing going on..
Wouldn't want to work with this guy..

Have not gone in 2 days.

Just thought I'd share that.
Have you guys ever played Battleshits?

I'm currently waging a was of casual battleshits with a friend. The idea is that whenever you take a shit you take a picture of it, give it a comical name and text it to a friend (ideally you'll be able to see their reaction when they get the message). Then, at any time, they can try and 1 up your shit with a larger or funnier shit picture. As disgusting as it sounds, it's hilarious to get sent a picture of "The Cobra" in the middle of a math test. From time to time we also play competitive battleshits, which consists of side-by-side "shitoffs." Points are awarded for noise (grunts and splash alike), size, texture and generally stinkiness. Clogged toilets are instant KOs. Once again, absolutely disgusting to think about, but to think about how akward it is for passerbys is hilarious.

I'm not weird at all!
Life's just one long party for you isn't it?
Quote from Rappa Z :Have you guys ever played Battleshits?

I'm currently waging a was of casual battleshits with a friend. The idea is that whenever you take a shit you take a picture of it, give it a comical name and text it to a friend (ideally you'll be able to see their reaction when they get the message). Then, at any time, they can try and 1 up your shit with a larger or funnier shit picture. As disgusting as it sounds, it's hilarious to get sent a picture of "The Cobra" in the middle of a math test. From time to time we also play competitive battleshits, which consists of side-by-side "shitoffs." Points are awarded for noise (grunts and splash alike), size, texture and generally stinkiness. Clogged toilets are instant KOs. Once again, absolutely disgusting to think about, but to think about how akward it is for passerbys is hilarious.

I'm not weird at all!

Played. Cousin somehow made a perfect letter 'S'. Sadly I couldn't produce a better one.
I'm sat having one right now and I'm at work. Double whammy
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I'm sat having one right now and I'm at work. Double whammy

Ah... Life in the 21st century. If someone had said in the 1990 that you could post on the internet whist having a shit, they'd have laughed.
Quote from Rappa Z :Have you guys ever played Battleshits?

I'm not weird at all!

im broadminded, but this just grossed me out
For those who want more excitement while work shitting, try a danger shit.

Leave the door unlocked while you do your business. Then if someone opens the door just smile and say "hi".
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Wouldn't want to work with this guy..

Last summer when we went for a swim with friends someone had left a little surprise in the end of the dock. Yes there was a little pile of turd sitting there. Luckily we weren't drunk enough to stamp on it.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :For those who want more excitement while work shitting, try a danger shit.

Leave the door unlocked while you do your business. Then if someone opens the door just smile and say "hi".

LOL I'm going to try that.

Must remember to smile but not enough to make it seem like a complete prank.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :LOL I'm going to try that.

Must remember to smile but not enough to make it seem like a complete prank.

Or a creeper.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :What is it with number 2's? What is it about going for a number 2 away from home?

Today, I had to go at work at the magic number 2 time which is of course 11am. The bogs at work are clean which is nice but in the toilet, there's the hole where the water comes out when you flush, and it's at the top at the front...right where percy goes so unless you think of Anne Widdecome and push it inward, it ends up going into this scummy hole.

Lol you ain't the only one, some toilet bowls are smaller than others, so I do get my percy touching the sides of the toilet bowl. It's annoying. Especially in the morning (if you know what I mean) then you've got a rager, with nowhere to put it.
This discussion is disturbing, but truth is I agree on it all.
Been there, done that.
Quote from The Very End :This discussion is disturbing, but truth is I agree on it all.
Been there, done that.

Haven't we all!
Quote from The Very End :This discussion is disturbing

You can say so many other things, but yet this is the discussion you find disturbing? I am shocked.
Quote from PMD9409 :You can say so many other things, but yet this is the discussion you find disturbing? I am shocked.

Haha, even if I find something disturbing, I love talking about it. Don't you?
Quote from The Very End :Haha, even if I find something disturbing, I love talking about it. Don't you?

I will normally talk about it more, because chances are it'll make other people more disgusted.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG