The online racing simulator
Derp derp i'm 19!
(51 posts, started )
#26 - JJ72
you're ONLY 19??? I am always under the impression you are 30 or something, makes it hard to take you seriously now I know lol.
Quote from JJ72 :you're ONLY 19??? I am always under the impression you are 30 or something, makes it hard to take you seriously now I know lol.

30??? You're crazy!
#28 - JJ72
Quote from PMD9409 :30??? You're crazy!

cos in my impression someone 19 shouldn't have the excess money for multiple Apple products. And wouldn't ramble about it on days on end.
Curse you! I'm 19 and can't (legally :shy drink yet.

Quote from Migz :21 to drink in public, the age for drinking in private/home is lower.

only in Wisconsin I think. Certainly not here, any consumption of alcohol is illegal under the age of 21, and if you get it from your parents they are in trouble too. I don't really know how that works...seems the best way to learn in a safe, controlled environment your limits and the effects of alcohol on your body.

but...I live so close to Canada that trips there to drink at 19-20 are a normal occurence. Love that country :lovies3d:... but I've puked all over it a few times :ernaehrun :drunk:

And there are places where you can get a full license here at 14

Quote from theirishnoob :19 is only the realization that you get nothing but older from here on in.

so far... yes. Holy hell my age is about to have a 2 in the 10's column
Quote from JJ72 :cos in my impression someone 19 shouldn't have the excess money for multiple Apple products. And wouldn't ramble about it on days on end.

I sell my body for a steep rate. Tight ass still you know. Goes for lots of $$ and blow.
#31 - JJ72
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I sell my body for a steep rate. Tight ass still you know. Goes for lots of $$ and blow.

Great, you might just as well start investing in diapers.
Wth happy bday then Dustin.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's funny, because I do it every year. I make my own thread because I'm ****ing awesome.

Yeah because your threads are sooo awesome :rolleyes:

But hey, I'll blow you anyday Dustin, fill me up o' big boy!
Quote from The Very End :Yeah because your threads are sooo awesome :rolleyes:

But hey, I'll blow you anyday Dustin, fill me up o' big boy!

:cookiemon
In my mind, dustin is perpetually 12 years old.
Quote from PMD9409 :Ugh why do I have to agree with an Irish noob?

Also lower car insurance at 25. Get pumped about it.
Quote from UncleBenny :Also lower car insurance at 25. Get pumped about it.

You have no idea how stoked I am about that. Just a few more weeks and I can start getting insurance premiums based on insurance bands, rather than the broker putting some numbers in a hat and pulling them out at random.
Quote from JJ72 :you're ONLY 19??? I am always under the impression you are 30 or something, makes it hard to take you seriously now I know lol.

+1
Gratz Dustin

Now I know what to get ya
Quote from DevilDare :What?

You can also hurt someone with a car.

You can also trip up into someone and have your drunk fist land in the right spot and seriously injury someone
Happy birthday Sweetheart! :lovies:

Make sure you give those candles a good blow
Congratulations, write a testament which transfers all your Apple products to me in case you overdose booze.
Quote from Calyps0 :someone's been watching inbetweeners?

Nah, well yeah i have seen it on occasion, but working in a pub/restaurant on and off kinda tought me that first lol
#45 - 5haz
Have a good one

You mean you took Dustin seriously before?

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You have no idea how stoked I am about that. Just a few more weeks and I can start getting insurance premiums based on insurance bands, rather than the broker putting some numbers in a hat and pulling them out at random.

Hate to burst your bubble Jordan, but that's still the practice by which your rates will be set. You might get lucky and the numbers in the hat will be slightly lower than they were before, though...
Is it not even older in America to drink?.. Must suck being a kid until 21, Tho more than a few play on this fact...
Quote from MAGGOT :You mean you took Dustin seriously before?

Hate to burst your bubble Jordan, but that's still the practice by which your rates will be set. You might get lucky and the numbers in the hat will be slightly lower than they were before, though...

Thanks Ryan, you're always there to ruin the fun you, cockbite.
I just turned 17 :o
Quote from Foilpact :Is it not even older in America to drink?.. Must suck being a kid until 21, Tho more than a few play on this fact...

Its much easier to get pot than it is to get alcohol lol. Plus alcohol is not quite as much fun so it works out alright

happy birthday btw, I'm 19 now and it's a lot like not being 20.

Derp derp i'm 19!
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG