The online racing simulator
Derp derp i'm 19!
(51 posts, started )
Derp derp i'm 19!
Yeah, I'm 19. Bring on the booze.

-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Ahh, 18 is the golden year over here, only a year later tho so not too bad, i still think it takes the piss in the USA tho, can drive at 16 but cant drink until your 21??

Retarded i tell ya!!
Quote from danthebangerboy :Ahh, 18 is the golden year over here, only a year later tho so not too bad, i still think it takes the piss in the USA tho, can drive at 16 but cant drink until your 21??

Retarded i tell ya!!

Yep, that is pure retarded.. You can kill another person with a car, you can only hurt/kill yourself with alcohol. Driving is too big a responsibility for a 16 year old with shitty training..
Quote from RasmusL :Yep, that is pure retarded.. You can kill another person with a car, you can only hurt/kill yourself with alcohol. Driving is too big a responsibility for a 16 year old with shitty training..

......unless you also have a car.
Quote from RasmusL :Yep, that is pure retarded.. You can kill another person with a car, you can only hurt/kill yourself with alcohol. Driving is too big a responsibility for a 16 year old with shitty training..

What?

You can also hurt someone with a car.
Quote from DevilDare :What?

You can also hurt someone with a car.

How did you understand what I said? I didn't say you can't hurt someone with a car...
Anyway, the point was, you can only hurt YOURSELF with alcohol unless you do something really stupid (like use a car )
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
How'd you guys take this from "dustin is awesome and can finally buy alcohol" into something negative?

Losers!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :How'd you guys take this from "dustin is awesome and can finally buy alcohol" into something negative?

Losers!

Sorry Congratulations, I didn't even say that yet
Dustin, guess the number I'm thinking about at the moment
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Dustin, guess the number I'm thinking about at the moment

i'm no Dustin, but...69?
the number of ****s i give.. BUHAHAHHAHA
#13 - Migz
Quote from Migz :21 to drink in public, the age for drinking in private/home is lower.

Isn't that only with a 'guardian' though? Not many teens drink with their parents
Quote from RasmusL :Isn't that only with a 'guardian' though? Not many teens drink with their parents

You can actually drink beer wine or cider in public at 16 years old in the uk, but only if it is bought by someone over the age of 18, and you are in a restaurant and the drink is accompanying a meal.
Quote from danthebangerboy :You can actually drink beer wine or cider in public at 16 years old in the uk, but only if it is bought by someone over the age of 18, and you are in a restaurant and the drink is accompanying a meal.

or you can just drink anyways ?

never done me any harm but then again, im not one of them " go out of my way to make others a ngithmare "

more of a " hey, i got drink, chill and f*** out ".

19 is only the realization that you get nothing but older from here on in.
Quote from theirishnoob :19 is only the realization that you get nothing but older from here on in.

Ugh why do I have to agree with an Irish noob?

EDIT: Looked at the tags to this thread, and I could tell this thread was created by none other than Dustin.
Quote from danthebangerboy :You can actually drink beer wine or cider in public at 16 years old in the uk, but only if it is bought by someone over the age of 18, and you are in a restaurant and the drink is accompanying a meal.

someone's been watching inbetweeners?
you realise how sad it is when absolutely no one likes you and you have to open your own brithday thread?
Quote from Shotglass :you realise how sad it is when absolutely no one likes you and you have to open your own brithday thread?

any chance you can make a post that isn't a troll attempt? is it too difficult to wish someone a happy birthday? this weekend is going to be real fun at your house. that last one was sarcasm, in case you missed it.
Happy birthday Dustin. Have a good one.
Quote from Shotglass :you realise how sad it is when absolutely no one likes you and you have to open your own brithday thread?

Happy birthday, I'd start a thread but ................

( see another thread re ............., te he )
Quote from RasmusL :You can kill another person with a car, you can only hurt/kill yourself with alcohol.

Yeah. Because alcohol never causes fights.

It's funny, because I do it every year. I make my own thread because I'm ****ing awesome.

Derp derp i'm 19!
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG