The online racing simulator
ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
I'm glad you pointed that out Scipy. I don't think he knows what goes on with the iR guys though...
Funny shit though.
I just want it to be clear that Andy and myself have discussed this issue thoroughly. We have no problems with one another in reference to the teams. Samuel told me he had an offer, but he liked what we had. Apparently he had not looked into that offer, and it was from Radicals. After less than 24 Hours of being an offical ineX Racing member he left to go to Radicals since their offer was actually sent to him before ours.

Although I would have turned down Samuel in Radicals position, it is more understandable. Andy himself said that if they had not contacted him in advance, he would have never been allowed in the team.

At the end of the day, this is one persons doing, and that is Samuel's. Think of it as you may, we hold no grudge towards Samuel or Radicals. If anything, we hope that this brings ineX and Radicals closer together. Although I find Samuel's actions unprofessional, business is business and we will all go on just as we have in the past.

We look at this as a learning experience. This has not weakened our team in any way... If anything, it has made us stronger.
Thanks for clarification Nolan.
A little drama sometimes adds a bit of spice.
Who are them Radicals anyways?
ineX Racing Dominates the Masters of Endurance - 12 Hours of Kyoto GP in GT0; Scores a Top-5 in GT2

The time has come, and the most prestigious and anticipated Live for Speed league is underway. As in past years, the 12 Hours of Kyoto GP would serve as the 2010-2011 Masters of Endurance's inaugural round. However, changes to the series would mean that a new era of LFS race car would take to the track. For the first time, the 600BHP GT0 class would take to the track. They would effectively crush old track records, and for the first time bring three-classes to the series.

Read more about the prestigious Masters of Endurance opening round through the eyes of ineX Racing drivers at www.inex-racing.com.
Quote from BigTime :In GT2 it would be the always entertaining Kenneth O'Keefe who would put the ineX Racing GT2 entry into a very satisfying second position.

That's one way of describing him
Great stuff inex
#386 - CSF
Phil gets in car... Tommy tells him he has to drive for 4 hours... I get lots of swearing and "aaaaaaawwwwwwwww maaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn" on my whisper bind... THANKS PHWHILLLLLLLLL!
We just wanted to fool him
Hahah. Phil's mentality during that whole race was the epitome of cool.
Qualifying sucked for GT2, so did race. Move on to the next one.
Quote from CSF :Phil gets in car... Tommy tells him he has to drive for 4 hours... I get lots of swearing and "aaaaaaawwwwwwwww maaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn" on my whisper bind... THANKS PHWHILLLLLLLLL!

"Oh what the **** I have to do 4 hours straight??? Oh what the **** I'm whispering ain't I?"

"Yes."

Quote from BigTime :Hahah. Phil's mentality during that whole race was the epitome of cool.

The mentality you set yourself in, is the mentality you race in. If you are cool and calm, you drive well. If you are raging, you can be fast, but have many mistakes. If you are lost, you drive into walls down the straight (Kenneth).
Was that while you were doing your in-car interview, on the phone, adjusting sway bars, and eating your cookies?
Jonathan Salhani Joins ineX Racing!

ineX Racing is proud to introduce it's first Australian driver, Jonathan Salhani.

Read more about Jonathan at www.inex-racing.com!
Take it he is from the iRacing side?

EDIT: i see he did LFS for while but moved to iRacing.
Happy birthday, Nils Herrmann! 26 years old
Happy B-Day Nils0r
Quote from rc10racer :Take it he is from the iRacing side?

Yes sir. Just recently made the Intel Series finals for Asia/Australia.
-
(Tomhah) DELETED by Tomhah
A Flying Start for 2011!

It's been just over eight months since ineX Racing formed, and began it's quest to "become one of the strongest simulation racing teams in the industry." We feel that the 2010 season has been just as successful, if not more so, than we had ever anticipated it to be. Over the course of 2010 we have been fortunate enough to take the overall victory in the Masters of Endurance: 12 Hours of Kyoto, to maintain an average podium finishing position of 90% in all Live for Speed league events, and to have drivers compete in both the Pro and DWC series endorsed and sponsored by iRacing.com and NASCAR. Despite these achievements, the evolution and strengthening of ineX Racing is of our utmost concern if we want to solidify our position in the future. Thus we are proud to announce the signings of three talented drivers who will strive to make ineX's future just that much brighter.

Find out who's joining at www.inex-racing.com.

ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG