The online racing simulator
ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
To strengthen the editorial needs of the team, ineX Racing has acquired the valuable assets of Demetrius Adelin. Demetrius has previously been releasing articles independently and has also been there to help a few other sim racing teams. He has several years of experience when it comes to the simulation racing world, and has also taken part in a few racing events. The young romanian is a major car fanatic who will eventually start drifting and do some hill climbing on an amateur level. He is also spending lot of his time at the cinema to support his plans on doing cinematographic art in the future.

As editor, Demetrius will concentrate on writing the Live For Speed related news and articles in the beginning. He will also assist publishing all the other writable content including iRacing, rFactor, and general team news.

We are happy to welcome him into the team, and look forward to his future reports for ineX Racing!
Well done, Bambo.
A good decision and "Good Luck" with your new team.
Quote from BigTime :To strengthen the editorial needs of the team, ineX Racing has acquired the valuable assets of Demetrius Adelin. Demetrius has previously been releasing articles independently and has also been there to help a few other sim racing teams. He has several years of experience when it comes to the simulation racing world, and has also taken part in a few racing events. The young romanian is a major car fanatic who will eventually start drifting and do some hill climbing on an amateur level. He is also spending lot of his time at the cinema to support his plans on doing cinematographic art in the future.

As editor, Demetrius will concentrate on writing the Live For Speed related news and articles in the beginning. He will also assist publishing all the other writable content including iRacing, rFactor, and general team news.

We are happy to welcome him into the team, and look forward to his future reports for ineX Racing!

Who wrote that? Good luck, he's a good guy
good luck guys. Demetrius is also a very fast driver.
Had to whip out a :ices_rofl
Good luck I guess.
Quote from boothy :Had to whip out a :ices_rofl

I kinda did as well.

But grats anyway.
Not sure who wrote that.

Had to bust a :ices_rofl for those who busted :ices_rofl's.
RvB, You havnt changed since you where a kid :P
Gratz Bambo, good luck
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! As I have said in ineX's forum, I am extremely happy about joining the team and I hope to be able to help it in any way I can for a very long time.

And about the article, I am pretty sure that Petri wrote it.
Welcome!
Teemu Iivonen joins IneX Racing
A new driver joins the ranks of ineX Racing. Teemu Iivonen is a 24 year old of Finnish origins who currently resides in Sweden. During the week, he is your mundane construction worker but as soon as the weekend arrives, Teemu transforms into the not so average adrenaline junkie practicing such sports as skydiving and motocross.

Although he has only been playing Live for Speed since 2007, Iivonen has had an active career participating in the IGTC and MoE with Conedodgers and Ocius Racing and when not racing in such big leagues, competing in various GTR and single seater championships such as the 16 Hour Race, GT Series, spdo GP2 and Torsdagsraces among others.

Taking everything said above into consideration, Teemu Iivonen is sure to make a fine addition to IneX Racing's roster.

Welcome to the team, Teemu!
www.inex-racing.com
Doddi, teemulle löyty paikka tiimisä

Grats both Teemu and team, great driver he is
Quote from Tomhah :Taking everything said above into consideration, Teemu Iivonen is sure to make a fine edition to IneX Racing's roster.

addition

Grats.
Quote from Tomhah :What are you on? (Bambo, bambo... (a)

No idea, I forgot ever making that post.
Grats
Congratulations.
Welcome to the team, Teemu!
Gratz : )
#123 - AMB
CONgratulations.
Gratz Teemu, haven´t been talking whit you too much, alltrought whit that little talking, I can see that you´re nice guys and supa fast
As said before, welcome!

ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG