The online racing simulator
Damn cream cakes and McDonalds
(75 posts, started )
#26 - Zay
Quote from Boris Lozac :Whatever the case, they're fu*king tasty!

Very true. And im damn glad I have a fast metabolism, nuff said.
/me just hadz a Frosty from Wendy's
is "fry sauce" Tar-tar sauce? >_>
Quote from Ricerguy :is "fry sauce" Tar-tar sauce? >_>

I rather guess they're talking of "Remoulade", a mix of mayo, mustard and a few other things. Quite tasty indeed.

And on another note: stop eating fast food every day. Cook your meals with fresh ingredients.
Just don't repeat my mistakes and make it too tasty, or else you will still gain weight.

Also, not entirely unrelated, "stones" sound like a silly way to measure weight :P
Fast food isn't bad by definition, Döner Kebap (the way they serve it here) is rather healthy (not fried, no mayo or ketchup, half of it is vegetables and they even bake the bread for it in the shop).
On the other hand I really like fish'n'chips, but the only place to get it (outside Hamburg and Bremen) are the Nordsee stores, and they charge 3,50€ for like 3 fish nuggets in a small bag, and no vinegar at all
Quote from ColeusRattus :Also, not entirely unrelated, "stones" sound like a silly way to measure weight :P

And how many kilometres have you actually killed?
Have you ever wondered why chicken nuggets don't taste like chicken?

McPoison is what they should call themselves.
It's all about KFC Zinger tower meal tbh.
does any of you actually eats real food?
Quote from ColeusRattus :And on another note: stop eating fast food every day. Cook your meals with fresh ingredients.
Just don't repeat my mistakes and make it too tasty, or else you will still gain weight.

I was at my healthiest (weight wise) when I was eating two Burger King $0.99 Whoppers every day for both lunch and dinner.

Quote from -NightFly- :does any of you actually eats real food?

I now eat free-range no antibiotics and no hormone added chicken, many organic foods, most vegetables from the garden, and rotationally grazed, grass fed beef that my children has personally seen born, named each one, has petted and feed everytime they go to visit the grandparents. While everyone else at work is ordering in greasy fried food for lunch, I'm eating the leftovers of the food mentioned.
burger king is awful for you. wendy's is not too bad, depending on what you get, and mcdonalds actually tries, but they need to keep their food tasting good. they just add healthier options.

the snackwrap really isnt too bad for you at all. you can have 2 without a guilty conscience, fries just go with it

salads can be bad, and everything else is pretty bad i think
3 stone in 6 months?, its a slippery slope mate, kick it to the kerb while you can!!
mcdonalds became famous before any health was any concern, and when it wasnt an issue. they were known for good food, and cheap food, with good taste. if they make everything healthy it will taste crap, lose customers, and lose the legacy of good food cheap.

they try making better alternatives with stuff like the salads, snack wraps (very very good imo), parfait's ect.. but wont change the other stuff they are known for to be healthier because it will lose its well known flavor.
#43 - 5haz
Quote from logitekg25 :if they make everything healthy it will taste crap, lose customers, and lose the legacy of good food cheap.

Thats a matter of taste.

Burger King is better, but neither beat Wimpy, I'd rather wait a bit longer for something to be cooked fresh than it sitting on a shelf with flies buzzing around it for 10 minutes.
flies=protein

and well i think everything every fast food chain serves is good. mcdonalds serves everything with (what i order) less fat, less calories (calories dont bother my body), and less stuff thats bad.

burger king does taste good, but even their SHAKES have TRANS FAT!! thats just WRONG!!!

they stick to nice juicy greasy burgers, that taste amazing, but kill you extra fast

:hide:
Quote from 5haz :Thats a matter of taste.

Burger King is better, but neither beat Wimpy, I'd rather wait a bit longer for something to be cooked fresh than it sitting on a shelf with flies buzzing around it for 10 minutes.

define fresh please.
your body either breaks stuff down, sometimes over a long period of time (if your enzymes are missing/damaged) or just passes it through your body. it will get rid of it fast if it is something that is of harm directly to your body.

your body reckognises everything in this food as real food, reckognises trans fat as unsaturated fat turned into a saturated fat (by humans), and it can not break this down fast at all, but it keeps it because it reckognises it.

so it wont kill you if you eat it every once in a while, but when you do it alot, thats when it catches up to you. i learned that in health a month ago, and bio today.
#48 - 5haz
Quote from -NightFly- :define fresh please.

Oh be quiet, you.

Well seriously I'd say fresh is something that's come straight from the grill or has only just been put out on the stall, depends on what the food is obviously.
Quote from logitekg25 :mcdonalds became famous before any health was any concern, and when it wasnt an issue. they were known for good food, and cheap food, with good taste. if they make everything healthy it will taste crap, lose customers, and lose the legacy of good food cheap.

they try making better alternatives with stuff like the salads, snack wraps (very very good imo), parfait's ect.. but wont change the other stuff they are known for to be healthier because it will lose its well known flavor.

Have you seen what they actually put in their salads? You'd of thought you couldn't go wrong with salad but f*ck me they try hard.
The salad themselves are fine, it's the sauce they put on it.

However I can get a nice thick, cream and chive sauce for salads from Sainsbury's which has next to no fat...so something's going on there..

Damn cream cakes and McDonalds
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG