The online racing simulator
Quote from DaveWS :What's the grey bar just to the right of the pedal displays on the bottom left?

The one on the right of that box is the level of FFB being sent to the wheel as far as I know.
Quote from DeKo :The one on the right of that box is the level of FFB being sent to the wheel as far as I know.

Correct

That's how to tune your FFB perfectly. Adjust the levels until the grey bar just hits the top during max FFB moments. If it's hitting the top the majority of the time it's clipping and your not getting the lovely subtle forces netKar excels at.

I find the default FFB levels are way to high with a DFGT. The KS2 is about 2.400 by default iirc. I had to take it down to 0.800 and it transformed the FFB completely.
Oh cool, thanks.
Same here. I have no idea what kind of steering wheels work with FFB > 1.0.. I normally run at 0.6-0.9. In the F2000 even 0.5 is too much for me, but sadly I can't adjust it down further..

To me it would make more sense to redefine the FFB scale. Nobody needs more than 1.5 anyway!
Ok recently tried this out again...did'nt do anything for me last time but thought I may as well download the latest update and give it a try.

Really really good. Don't know if I feel it better now of if the feeling has improved but I eally like this now. What should i be downloading and where's the best to view sets/times and possible league racing?
Quote from The Moose :New look at the upcoming "Classic GT" car. Confirmed for release before Christmas

That's a game seller for me right there. Will fill the LFS waiting void quite nicely. Thanks for posting.

LFS needs a class like this.
One day.... one day.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Ok recently tried this out again...did'nt do anything for me last time but thought I may as well download the latest update and give it a try.

Really really good. Don't know if I feel it better now of if the feeling has improved but I eally like this now. What should i be downloading and where's the best to view sets/times and possible league racing?

I would rank the extra content like this:

Top quality tracks, must haves
Crema (included)
Aviano (included)
Prato (included)
Aosta (included)
Newbury (included)
Mugello
Laguna Seca
Adelaide 1989
Donington
Spa Francorchamps
Falkenberg
A1-Ring

Decent tracks (not too severe track surface anomalies, OK graphics)
Barcelona 2010
Interlagos
Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
Lastplace Lake
Snetterton

Ones I wouldn't bother with
Brands Hatch
Dijon
Road America
Ricardo Tormo
Nurburgring
Oschersleben
Hockenheimring

Download links are over here for all of them.

As for racing: Radiators Springs (here) arrange plenty of racing. The GPC championship (here) will probably also start up soon, but nothing has been announced yet. You can also find decent pick-up racing every night now.

Good luck!
-
(DeKo) DELETED by DeKo
Are the rain, the tintop and (2?) tracks all going to be a free patch or will any of it require purchasing..?
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Are the rain, the tintop and (2?) tracks all going to be a free patch or will any of it require purchasing..?

Free patch
My netkar is locked out and ive tried contacting them to give me some more unlocks but never got an email back, this was about 2 months ago.

any ideas?
Does anybody know about the date of the new release?
Was it supposed to come out before Christmas or it meant it would be available during the holidays?
Yeah, I'm waiting for the new release of NKP. Been waiting for the rain i thought v1.3 is suppose to be out on christmas day... hmm.

Hope it doesnt get delayed like LFS' new tyre model
Quote from lizardfolk :Yeah, I'm waiting for the new release of NKP. Been waiting for the rain i thought v1.3 is suppose to be out on christmas day... hmm.

Hope it doesnt get delayed like LFS' new tyre model

Chill dude.. Its 1 day, not 2 years.
Nice, really can't wait to finally have a go at that hillclimb with proper physics. Loved it already with the understeery fixed setup 1.03 version.
News?
news so far? about the car and the rain?

On the other hand, any leagues you guys recommend me?
I wanted to play with the Classic GT on christmas Hope its released soon.
It's about time a proper sim has wet weather shame it was not lfs but i don't care because at least one of the 3 good sims out there are getting it.
Seems like Kunos is gone underground since mid December
Stefano has some personal problem.
I thought we told Kunos to stop having sleeping relations with those trampy girls. They give him personal problems.

NetKar Pro [v1.3 released]
(2766 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG