The online racing simulator
Some Nostalgia for the Older Ones...
(15 posts, started )
#1 - Bean0
I thought you were talking about women when I read the title of this thread.

Also, wtf, hover lawnmower?
I had the flymo toy when I was a kid :X
It's all about this page though tbh
Quote from Bean0 :Someone has scanned and uploaded an entire Argos catalogue from 1985...

Interesting...but why?
Quote from rich uk :I had the flymo toy when I was a kid :X
It's all about this page though tbh

Omg i had number 6 Cool times..
Quote from wheel4hummer :Also, wtf, hover lawnmower?

Yeah they sort-of work too, the rotation of the blades forces air down and out under the skirt of the mower, and so long as it's on flat ground it hovers. As soon as you go over a bump though... Well only get one if you've got a nice level lawn.
I used to love the old Flymo's, so easy to use and they were always orange as well!
#8 - 5haz
lol, EverReady electricals... man they went down!

and lol @ selling seat belts and car seats that look like deck chairs hammocks.
aaaw maaan.. my dad brought one of these from abroads when I was just a little kid. Back in USSR days. I used to stare at all the toys that are available to the "unforunate starving non USSR countries"... wanted a kettcar so badly... sadly there was absolutely no way to bring that goodness to the "great, happy and prosperous USSR"

Childhood drama I guess XD
Quote from squidhead :aaaw maaan.. my dad brought one of these from abroads when I was just a little kid. Back in USSR days. I used to stare at all the toys that are available to the "unforunate starving non USSR countries"... wanted a kettcar so badly... sadly there was absolutely no way to bring that goodness to the "great, happy and prosperous USSR"

Childhood drama I guess XD

Sad times, I had a Kettcar when I was a kid, I got a weedy kid from the street to push me everywhere at 3,000,000 mph
I have one of those Praktica MTL5 slr cameras somewhere. "The portable iron curtain".
I'm also still wearing that Casio digital watch, #1 on page 92. Of course mine isn't 25 years old, but they are still in production They even sell for about the same price
I had one of those kettcar things at the age of about 8 or 9, i liked contact sports then even at a young age, i will never forget the day i tried to lunge another child (who had a better kettcar than i did) with regard to spinning him out, but i was going too fast, missed him and hit a kerb so hard in it that the entire front pretty much fell off, all the welds that held the front tubing together ripped away, the steering bar bent, both front wheels were off it and one was snapped in 2, it was completely ruined, but after a quick call to kettler my dad very kindly got me another set of wheels for it, and my mates dad who's a blacksmith very kindly straightened and added in new stronger metal, before welding it all up nice and solid and respraying it for me, it was tough as nails after that, the front of it was like a bloody battering ram!
That hover lawnmower - we have it, and it is the only one we have . Never realised it was over 25 years old .

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG