The online racing simulator
god damn.

one question: why do you have two shifters? unless one is a 'handbrake'?

and i like how you just had a random calculator in the first set of pics
Quote from RevMonkey :god damn.

one question: why do you have two shifters? unless one is a 'handbrake'?

H-box shifter and sequential shifter.
... i don't understand the merits of that, though i do understand its applications. couldn't you remap the H-box into a sequential using the middle two slots, since its a FFB joystic?

one more thing, since you put on an actual steering wheel, won't it cause extra stress on the systems inside the DFP, as it's designed for a plastic wheel? thanks
Quote from RevMonkey :... i don't understand the merits of that, though i do understand its applications. couldn't you remap the H-box into a sequential using the middle two slots, since its a FFB joystic?

one more thing, since you put on an actual steering wheel, won't it cause extra stress on the systems inside the DFP, as it's designed for a plastic wheel? thanks

I use the H-Shifter in GTL, LFS and in the PCC05 Mod for rF but the seq. Shifter ist for the big modern GTR Cars.

The Momo 11 Alu Wheel weighs less as the original plastic wheel! No extra stress on the DFP! In the opposite the FFB are still stronger.
Btw. where did you find the info to build that "control board" with all those fancy buttons and stuff (:yummy? I mean the wiring and stuff... I tried to search RSC but didn't really find anything...
Quote from GrandSurf :I use the H-Shifter in GTL, LFS and in the PCC05 Mod for rF but the seq. Shifter ist for the big modern GTR Cars.

The Momo 11 Alu Wheel weighs less as the original plastic wheel! No extra stress on the DFP! In the opposite the FFB are still stronger.

it weighs LESS??!! wow! thanks for answering the questions
WOW!!! Sooo.... How much you want to come build me one

Very good job.......I want one

Ciao
OMG, that has to be the best setup I have ever seen. Oh my, how the other half live hay ( Possibly rename this thread to, If I won the Lottery )

I won't ask, and I dread to think, how much all that lovely lot cost you, but in the UK, I bet I would of had to re-mortgage the house for it.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
#84 - P@ul
Best work, GrandSurf !!!

I just want to know what your job (in real life) was.
What a ****

Good job ,I want to buy it
Your work is awe-inspiring! I had just a couple of questions, as I have been designing a racing rig in cad for a couple of days:

What model is your racing seat? I have been looking online for Sparco seats, yours appears to be a bit higher end than the basic "Sprint" seat. Also about how high is the seat off the floor?

I like your projection as well, and wonder what resolution it runs at?

I intend on building a rig as soon as I get out of college (6 months) and your work is what I someday aspire to have.

Thanks, and keep up the incredible work!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG