The online racing simulator
bow to the master, quality workmanship, cannot be faulted in any way, i even love the leds that display how much throttle you are applying, Great
Very nice work mate

I had a look at that web site for the plans. As I am an ex kraut myself, I could read some of it. Where do krauts get off with words like studentengeldbeuteltauglich? You'd think they are paranoid of spaces or something Why not write student engeld beutelt auglich? Even then I have no idea what the hell it says

I was not able to see most of the pictures because I kept getting an error message from the site. Is it down?

BTW, I guess you guys have seen these?
http://www.hyperstimulator.com/personal/personal.html

If your not so handy, might be the way to go.
Holy mother of pyjamas! I want that kinda rig too!!! I wanna i wanna!!
Quote from Mekaza Bitrusty :Very nice work mate
...studentengeldbeuteltauglich? You'd think they are paranoid of spaces or something Why not write student engeld beutelt auglich? Even then I have no idea what the hell it says

well, first of all if it's not your native language it's hard to learn i hear that anytime a student talks about his "german as foreign language" lessons.

second, there's a saying here that states "Deutsche Sprache, schwere Sprache" means german language, difficult language.

btw, your spaces in "student engeld beutelt auglich" are wrong set IF u are a "kraut"-fresser (eater) [thats what the saying about krauts continues] then you should be able to separate the word correctly.

studenten-geld-beutel-tauglich
freely translated could it say that it's "student-low-budget-friendly".

Mir freundlichen Grüßen
micha
#56 - AJS
How much time did you put into this project ? That´s great work !!

Quote : studenten-geld-beutel-tauglich
freely translated could it say that it's "student-low-budget-friendly".

In addition : Student(en) = student(s) Geld = money beutel = bag tauglich = suitable

Student(en)/geldbeutel is a Nomen : student(s) purse
student(en)/geldbeutel/tauglich is an adjective which means student-low-budget-friendly or suitable for the income of a student or whatever. It´s not that hard is it ?

P.S. If you think german is bad try this :

igazságtalanságunkkal
= mit unserer Ungerechtigkeit (with our unfairness)
von:
igaz = wahr (true)
igazság = die Wahrheit (the truth)
igazságtalan = ungerecht (the truth/less=unfair)
igazságtalanság = die Ungerechtigkeit (the unfairness)
igazságtalanságunk = unsere Ungerechtigkeit (our unfairness)
igazságtalanságunk + val = igazságtalanságunkkal

That´s the english translation which comes close i think.

Maybe we should start a language discussion in the offtopic forum that´s fun
Quote from AJS :How much time did you put into this project ? That´s great work !!

In addition : Student(en) = student(s) Geld = money beutel = bag tauglich = suitable

Student(en)/geldbeutel is a Nomen : student(s) purse
student(en)/geldbeutel/tauglich is an adjective which means student-low-budget-friendly or suitable for the income of a student or whatever. It´s not that hard is it ?

P.S. If you think german is bad try this :

igazságtalanságunkkal = mit unserer Ungerechtigkeit (with our unfairness)
von:
igaz = wahr (true)
igazság = die Wahrheit (the truth)
igazságtalan = ungerecht (the truth/less=unfair)
igazságtalanság = die Ungerechtigkeit (the unfairness)
igazságtalanságunk = unsere Ungerechtigkeit (our unfairness)
igazságtalanságunk + val = igazságtalanságunkkal

That´s the english translation which comes close i think.

Maybe we should start a language discussion in the offtopic forum that´s fun

I worked ca. 50 hours on it over the last 5 Weeks.

#58 - AJS
Ok, i changed the BRD Pedals with the better VPPs now. I must also see these parts and therefore i converted mine pedal area with a acrylic glass plate and Lighting . Here are new Pics after the change.

Pic2 Pic3 Pic4 Pic5
#60 - Vain
You're nuts. Just plain nuts!
But well, I like it.

Vain
Going off-topic here but, that car in those pics - the skyline(?) - is it an RC car? If so, what make?
Quote from Vain :You're nuts. Just plain nuts!
But well, I like it.

Vain

No, I don't think he installed the lights to see his nuts. They are to see the pedals and his feet working them .

Nice rig there bud!!!
Quote from Leifde :Going off-topic here but, that car in those pics - the skyline(?) - is it an RC car? If so, what make?

Thats a Special model 1:24 of the R34 Skyline Gran Turismo! The collecting main for my LFS Skins
I can say just: *droooool*
Quote from GrandSurf :I did not buy the Shifter! Its an Self Made H-Shifter. I use a FF-Logitech Joystick to make it!

Please, give me full-detailed explanation on how did you make H-shifter and what is manufacturer of the pedals that you have now. I already start building my own racing console and I want to make H shifter.
Quote from mixaracing :Please, give me full-detailed explanation on how did you make H-shifter and what is manufacturer of the pedals that you have now. I already start building my own racing console and I want to make H shifter.

Pedals are BallRacing Developments Speed7 3-pedal set...

Very very very nice rig
Here is a new Update of my Raceframe. I transform Wall behind the Raceframe . Now i race on 59". More does not go for the moment unfortunately from space reasons but i work on it .

Bild2 Bild3

Fantastic setup you've got there, I really like the video footage you posted earlier. Any chance of more??? (LFS maybe) especially with that new screen!!
Holy shit. You just keep upgrading all the time, it's already perfect.
Quote from Zero7 :Fantastic setup you've got there, I really like the video footage you posted earlier. Any chance of more??? (LFS maybe) especially with that new screen!!

Video with the new screen comes...
incredible work dude! you got some skills i have to admit. i am kinda' like you with the self-moding thing...i'ved transformed my simple 90degrees wheel into an 130degrees + a seqvential shifter 'n + a cluch pedal. no pics cuz lookz ugly (but works fine)! Unfortunetly i dont have the money and the materials to build somthin' like that, but sore got the "skills" Once again Congratulations 4 your work!! ...like a user sad some posts behind..."one lucky bastard"...))))

edit: i cant wait 4 that comeing movie !!! (i wanna' see how it performez' :P)
First new Pic...

Ok, here is a new Video with the new Screen - but its a little bit to sunny in the room

Video
Very, very nice - I bet you can't keep out of the seat now that you've finished! (or have you? ).
Quote from GrandSurf :Done, and my Son now Race with the first one

Good stuff mate. I wish my dad was as cool as you when I was a kid, although my old pa was one hell of a darts player and tought me how to throw well, it's just not the same as a fully blown racing simulator

Great setup

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG