The online racing simulator
Here is my new homemade Racing-Frame
Here it is... What do you say?

2 3 4 5 6 7
Quote from Tweaker :Fantastic job man :up:

Wish I had room to make something like this

EDIT: Better update your sig, your old rig is obsolete!!! http://www.smay-racing.com/images/lfs_rig_1.jpg

Done, and my Son now Race with the first one
Oh my, what an awesome peice of kit. I have the room, just wish i had the money and paitence

Your wheel, is that the DFP with the Frex Momo Mod?

Excellent Job
If that's completely self-made what are those sponsor paints then? :O
Quote from Fordman :
Your wheel, is that the DFP with the Frex Momo Mod?

Indeed it is.

Lucky bastard Insane work man
Quote from deggis :If that's completely self-made what are those sponsor paints then? :O

Yes. is all completely self-made!
#9 - luzik
what a nice work!
buttons are under fingers?
take picture with you driving
Quote from GrandSurf :No Frex!!! Selfmade Mod with a Momo 11 Racing Wheel!

:faint2: Wow. Are you going to give us a guide on how you did this, would make really interesting reading, and might inspire me to have a bash, as this just look really nice.

Fordie
Quote from Fordman ::faint2: Wow. Are you going to give us a guide on how you did this, would make really interesting reading, and might inspire me to have a bash, as this just look really nice.

Fordie

First i made a Dashbox for the Cockpit and then i can work on a guide
Attached images
Final_2.gif
dash box, cool. I would just be intersted on how you modded the wheel.
That's some mighty fine kit. I bet that took some time and effort.
Although judging by the speakers in the background you look like the sort of person who finds time to enjoy himself.
He that looks very cool!
ur a psycho..
lol
I have one question that I think every time I see these excellent self made (LFS-)systems. How do you get in/out? I mean there isn't much room to put your legs and "behind" when entering that gloomy hole
Man oh man, that box with buttons on it... very clever. Normally I would think some cockpit makers would just slap a fake box in there that looks like something that goes in a real race car. But this looks cool, and is functional. Fine job.
Quote from Hyperactive :I have one question that I think every time I see these excellent self made (LFS-)systems. How do you get in/out? I mean there isn't much room to put your legs and "behind" when entering that gloomy hole

Lock to real Monocock Drivers . I stand also on the seat and slip inside.

"Get Real"

PS. Here is my Work for today - I have found a new electric Article.

Nice work, look likes my old one

I assume that it's also built after the model by Bullet's plans.
www.bulletweb.de for more info
man that looks so good i dont know what to say..
Here is an Update with my new Dashbox and the Starter. The Box has 20 Switches to use in Racesims. i will made now Templates for the Dash Buttons for all the Sims...

2 3 4 5
:faint: Awesome... simply awesome
OK, here is an Update with the finished Dashbox.

2 3 4
Damn, very creative stuff :up: Really looks like a lot of fun to have... I'd be racing everyday for hours in that

(BTW, I see some writing behind the seat (left side) on the metal, what is that?)
Just curious, how much you have put money to that?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG