The online racing simulator
Santa Owes me
(53 posts, started )
Santa Owes me
What is the one gift (as a kid) you wanted and never got, and how do you think it affected you later on.

Mine was a chem set, I really had an interest in seeing reactions.

Never got it...so I ran to Comedy...it still provokes a reaction.

AAnt
#2 - Seb66
a jabba set
Oh gawd...he's back
I wanted all 3 console systems at the time they came out (Dreamcast, PS1, N64) I got the PS1, but now am solely a console hater for nearly 10 years
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
Quote from The Moose :Oh gawd...he's back

Sorry wha? Who is back and where did he go in the beginning?
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Sorry wha? Who is back and where did he go in the beginning?

Atom Ant. Was banned for being a spamming weirdo. Not a long enough ban obviously.
OHHHH, I see. Well I guess we all deserve a second chance.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Sorry wha? Who is back and where did he go in the beginning?

One emote to describe this guy - illepall
Quote from S14 DRIFT :OHHHH, I see. Well I guess we all deserve a second chance.

Third, fourth, fifth...
Oh.... You.... again....
Santa owes me Sex.

Mrs. Claus better put out!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Santa owes me Sex.

Mrs. Claus better put out!

So that's what you've been missing out on.

Wasn't that obvious?
Was trying to give him a chance, should have known to never believe anyone on the internet.
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230
AtomAnt is back?
What's wrong with being a spamming weirdo?

Weird is different, and different is interesting! I think many of you are taking the 'Oh, let's all shun the person who's a little different' highroad... I vaugely remember AtomAnt, not enough to draw any conclusions. But even so, if his ban expired then surely we should give him a chance? I've seen worse returning posts...mine comes to mind.

To be honest it would make a change from the pages upon pages of intellectually un-intellectual conversation, most of which is commented on by a bunch of 15 year olds, largely copying and pasting from wikipedia, who are hardly passed their GCSE's talking about things they're too young to do/understand inbetween tidying their bedroom and doing their homework.

Seriously stop with the elitist bastard act, guys. (not really aiming this at anyone I'm just in a ranty mood.)
Santa owes you nothing. You're on the naughty list AAnt :mischievo
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Weird is different, and different is interesting! I think many of you are taking the 'Oh, let's all shun the person who's a little different' highroad... I vaugely remember AtomAnt, not enough to draw any conclusions. But even so, if his ban expired then surely we should give him a chance? I've seen worse returning posts...mine comes to mind.

Quote from S14 DRIFT : GCSE

Atom ant is cool. But the one thing that I will shun the second I see it is someone like...

Quote :just shut up. u r funny nay. u lack genitalia and u r a stupid little woman laughing in the background. what the gimp is the point in u making such things. ur anus is sweaty. it is a burst water mains. ur genitals r in dire need of cleansing seen as u live in a ****ing shanty town. get a life u gimp particle. u stupid little fart. u deserve to be shot and raped by osama bin laden. so actually u r mr tong's leaky anus
nuff sed

- Dear earmelon -

People who talk like that.. or anyone who replaces E's for 3's....

*looks at name*

Damnit, I shunned myself. But I'm cool.. right?!
He owes me an addon, for not seeing the stupid threads. Still...
Give the man a break, Seriously.

Santa owes me nothing, i never gave him anything.
Same for me, even if he owes me something...I don't care anymore.
#24 - PoVo
Santa's not real No wonder I never got a "Get-rid-of-my-parents" button.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :What's wrong with being a spamming weirdo?

You were lucky to miss all of his previous spam, you'll see what's wrong when all this pile of spam builds up.
Who would waste time making useless threads 24/7?

Santa Owes me
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG