The online racing simulator
Santa Owes me
(53 posts, started )
Quote from TehPaws3D :Damnit, I shunned myself. But I'm cool.. right?!

No, just weird.

Quote :just shut up. u r funny nay. u lack genitalia and u r a stupid little woman laughing in the background. what the gimp is the point in u making such things. ur anus is sweaty. it is a burst water mains. ur genitals r in dire need of cleansing seen as u live in a ****ing shanty town. get a life u gimp particle. u stupid little fart. u deserve to be shot and raped by osama bin laden. so actually u r mr tong's leaky anus
nuff sed

Who wrote that? I have the sneaky suspicion it was you..
he owes me insect repellant.
Quote from TehPaws3D :
People who talk like that.. or anyone who replaces E's for 3's....

*looks at name*

Damnit, I shunned myself. But I'm cool.. right?!

Wait what!? I've been reading your name as "Teh paws three dee" ever since I first saw you posting.

Quote from theirishnoob :he owes me insect repellant.

Touché!
It's so nice to be wanted.

AAnt
Quote from Dennis93 :Give the man a break, Seriously.

Santa owes me nothing, i never gave him anything.

Naughty list..Coal
Quote from S14 DRIFT :What's wrong with being a spamming weirdo?

Weird is different, and different is interesting! I think many of you are taking the 'Oh, let's all shun the person who's a little different' highroad... I vaugely remember AtomAnt, not enough to draw any conclusions. But even so, if his ban expired then surely we should give him a chance? I've seen worse returning posts...mine comes to mind.

To be honest it would make a change from the pages upon pages of intellectually un-intellectual conversation, most of which is commented on by a bunch of 15 year olds, largely copying and pasting from wikipedia, who are hardly passed their GCSE's talking about things they're too young to do/understand inbetween tidying their bedroom and doing their homework.

Seriously stop with the elitist bastard act, guys. (not really aiming this at anyone I'm just in a ranty mood.)

That outlook on life will take you far, spam eh...1400 posts in almost 7 years..i see people that post that in a year and 90% of the stuff is negative.

AAnt
If I see the ant go down my chimney I'd probably give it a slap
Quote from speed1230 :If I see the ant go down my chimney I'd probably give it a slap

Naughty list...Coal
Hey thanks, I can stay warm in my house!
Quote from Jordan2007 :One emote to describe this guy - illepall

I thought that was the "Jack in the box" icon. Been sitting here for hours waiting for it to pop up.

sANTa
[QUOTE=TehPaws3D;1522540]Atom ant is cool.

TY Paws, you and my Granddaughter are my biggest fans.

Have you met PDM, I can say he's a nice lad with a good heart and manners to boot, I think he turns 18 this year...might be 17, anyhow he's fast like the wind, not many people can take that lad out if in the XRT, he's right up there with MacEst.

I'm not trying to fix you two up, I was just suggesting he could be of help gaining time in LFS.

sANTa
Quote from thisnameistaken :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QThWgzT4Q1s

I'd forgotten how good the sounds were. I would still like a Big Trak but now I'd want it to have a MIDI in and an instrument level line out please.

I found a 1995 video/midi/vhs/master switch box and hooked all my stuff through it.
It's on the left over the mouse in the attached pic.

Works well with all my stereo...also attached
Attached images
LFS4.jpg
new Desk.JPG
Cigars on your rig?
Quote from AtomAnt :
Have you met PDM, I can say he's a nice lad with a good heart and manners to boot, I think he turns 18 this year...might be 17, anyhow he's fast like the wind, not many people can take that lad out if in the XRT, he's right up there with MacEst.

I'm not trying to fix you two up, I was just suggesting he could be of help gaining time in LFS.

PMD*

You're scaring me Ant, but at least I know you aren't a stalker, because I'm 20.
Quote from AtomAnt :I found a 1995 video/midi/vhs/master switch box and hooked all my stuff through it.
It's on the left over the mouse in the attached pic.

Works well with all my stereo...also attached

Nice little layout you have there. I notice it's within quick reach of a cold beverage.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I notice it's within quick reach of a cold beverage.

That would explain a lot. :hide:
Quote from Gills4life :That would explain a lot. :hide:

Like I'm the only one that has a drink on LFS (or my desk), if 950 drivers are online this time of day, I would hazard a guess that 70% have had at least one (insert choice of mind alerting substance)

Considering that 14% of those are under age, it's a good thing they are in a home and not a car.

If you're stating the obvious and making fun of me for having a beer on my desk.......research "I Stated the obvious, and now my friends hate me"

:fenceefend yourself (I don't speak French)
LOL ugh and you guys want this to guy to go away? What randomness he brings! It's like lerts only AAnt makes sense 90% of the time!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :LOL ugh and you guys want this to guy to go away? What randomness he brings! It's like lerts only AAnt makes sense 90% of the time!

The guy doesn't understand the difference between someone starting a personal attack against him and a simple light-hearted joke.

Not that I expect you to acknowledge this reply, as now, apparently, all of my friends hate me. :nerd:

Anyway I did some research as requested by AAnt, since I obviously "stated the obvious". Quite useless though as it sends me straight back here
Quote from Gills4life :The guy doesn't understand the difference between someone starting a personal attack against him and a simple light-hearted joke.

Not that I expect you to acknowledge this reply, as now, apparently, all of my friends hate me. :nerd:

Why do your friends hate you? You friended me on the LFSForum ages ago, and that's a bond for life.
Quote from AtomAnt :
If you're stating the obvious and making fun of me for having a beer on my desk.......research "I Stated the obvious, and now my friends hate me"

:fenceefend yourself (I don't speak French)

I don't really get that last line I guess that's the 10% that didn't make sense.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :LOL ugh and you guys want this to guy to go away? What randomness he brings! It's like lerts only AAnt makes sense 90% of the time!

Lerts...never heard of him/her.

Mean while, back at the ranch...Tonto...

Santa Owes me
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG