The online racing simulator
2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
Meh, it all went their way today sadly. Oh well.
i knew 48 would rule the roost again
Great race. Would of liked to seen it gone to Hamlin. But you cant go wrong with JJ!
Was hoping JJ'd blow up
when the #48 wins next year hes gna ave to use 2 hands xD
3 days later and I still don't want to go read news stories about this past Nascar season, too depressing. It was Denny's championship to lose, and that's exactly what he did. I'm going to have to have a ceremony to burn my Greg Biffle t-shirts in the off season.
Quote from UncleBenny :3 days later and I still don't want to go read news stories about this past Nascar season, too depressing. It was Denny's championship to lose, and that's exactly what he did. I'm going to have to have a ceremony to burn my Greg Biffle t-shirts in the off season.

But Denny came up and hit Biffle. Are you going to burn Mark Martin shirts because Denny hit him in the gatorade duel practices?
I really don't think that's what happened, from the overhead view, I see the Biff move left into Denny, and he even said on his radio he was moving over to "give room" to whoever was on his outside.

I love how there's already less than 3 months until the season starts up again.
Denny went up, pretty clear.

Anyways, RPM is still alive thanks to some taxi rich tycoon. We'll see how that goes.
Quote from SidiousX :But Denny came up and hit Biffle. Are you going to burn Mark Martin shirts because Denny hit him in the gatorade duel practices?

*Looks into burning pit* I guess he is..

lol, If Johnson wins 8 championships in a row I'm gonna quit watching

2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG