The online racing simulator
Marcos Ambrose qualified 4th, i'm happy.
Also, great effort by AJ Allmendinger, but i wonder if he could take the #43 to victory for the first time in 10 years.
Freakin Nationwide race starting at 9:30pm EST.
is it 12hours until the race?
anyone have a working stream?
#39 Ryan Newman won at Phoenix in NASCAR
gordon 2nd :P
Apparantly, Kahne is going to hendricks in 2012.
****!
Call me crazy but what if Martin goes to RPM in a straight swap with Kahne?
I have a feeling since all the Hendrick guys have contracts through 2011, Kahne will end up as the 3rd car for Stewart-Haas. I think him and Tony are buddies anyway because of their dirt racing background. They both have sprint car teams that run with the World of Outlaws.
Quote from UncleBenny :I have a feeling since all the Hendrick guys have contracts through 2011, Kahne will end up as the 3rd car for Stewart-Haas. I think him and Tony are buddies anyway because of their dirt racing background. They both have sprint car teams that run with the World of Outlaws.

"The current driver of the No. 9 Ford, who will not be returning to Richard Petty Motorsports next season, has signed with NASCAR's most successful organization with an eye toward piloting the team's No. 5 car in 2012, NASCAR.COM has learned."

Personally, I don't like Kahne, and won't like him going to the same team as one of my favorite drivers.
Quote from SidiousX :"The current driver of the No. 9 Ford, who will not be returning to Richard Petty Motorsports next season, has signed with NASCAR's most successful organization with an eye toward piloting the team's No. 5 car in 2012, NASCAR.COM has learned."

Personally, I don't like Kahne, and won't like him going to the same team as one of my favorite drivers.

Heh, I'm the complete opposite of you.

Wish he was going to Stewart's, oh well.
That says 2012, Kahne still needs a ride for 2011, he already told RPM he won't be back next year. Maybe he'll just do a one year deal with SHR.
Quote from UncleBenny :That says 2012, Kahne still needs a ride for 2011, he already told RPM he won't be back next year. Maybe he'll just do a one year deal with SHR.

I see him doing a temporary deal with SHR, the only other options would be to do part-time with either rousch or hendricks. I don't see him going to penske, with the downward spiral dodge is experiencing in NASCAR. He could go to MWR, but I can't see him in MWR for some reason.
Wonder what this means for Harvick if Kahne does go to SHR, isn't his contract up at the end of this year? A lot of people thought he'd be the third car over there, and I don't see them expanding to 4 cars.
Harvick is doing fine at RCR, he might not switch afterall. He said before he wanted to switch because "they were not performing like they should". Now that they are, who knows.

Kahne could however go to SHR for 2011, and get the seat warm for Harvick in 2012
What I'm wondering, is why are they replacing Martin rather than JR? Unless Martin is retiring for the 14th time. Firing junior would be a PR nightmare for hendrick, so it might be a good call afterall.
JR has the most income right?
Quote from SidiousX :What I'm wondering, is why are they replacing Martin rather than JR? Unless Martin is retiring for the 14th time. Firing junior would be a PR nightmare for hendrick, so it might be a good call afterall.

I know he is old and everything, but I don't want to see him retire.

Quote from BreadC :JR has the most income right?

Most likely, but I wouldn't be surprised if JJ is close after those championships.
Why should JR deserve the hendrick seat?
because of the coverage he gets?

the amount of merchandise he sells for hendrik.

i think thats the main reason.
Quote from Mustafur :Why should JR deserve the hendrick seat?

Even if JR isn't that good, it would be a horrible decision to fire him. He is the most popular driver in NASCAR, who wouldn't want him on their team? It's not like he's the worst driver in NASCAR, he's just outclassed by his teammates week after week.
I'd hate to see Martin go, he (to me) is a link to the old-school. Heck I'd LOVE to see that early 1990s Valvoline livery back one more time
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I'd hate to see Martin go, he (to me) is a link to the old-school. Heck I'd LOVE to see that early 1990s Valvoline livery back one more time

Rousch should fire regan, and put mark in the 6 with his old valvoline scheme xD

2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG