The online racing simulator
Great, thanks.
Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica.....

No backmarker had this much publicity before.
Hopefully she just crashes or something so she's off the track and the coverage comes off her.
Dammit, I wanted Joey to win.

Great finish though.
Quote from PMD9409 :Hopefully she just crashes or something so she's off the track and the coverage comes off her.

they would still follow her around....

Welcome to the Danica Patrick show....
Quote from z-ro 8 :they would still follow her around....

Welcome to the Danica Patrick show....

... formerly the Dale Jr show
Jr is crap, in the best equipment around. He is all hype from his father......Period And I am a hendrick fan I emailed Rick Hendrick the day I found out he signed Jr he is a bad driver. Haha just my opionion tho haha. But race stats prove he isnt doing so hot.
I can't agree with you Greg as you used "haha" to begin and end the same sentence.

Anyone see the end of the Nationwide race? Pretty good if you ask me.
Quote from PMD9409 :Anyone see the end of the Nationwide race? Pretty good if you ask me.

I endured and watched it and it was very good. Going almost 3 wide into last lap was freaky, can't wait for Sprint Cup today.

Just a little disappointed with Craig's bad luck, seems like every time in those races anyone spins/crashes/dirt appears on track 6-10 laps to finish, so they can do green-white-checkered and current leader is pwned hardly from behind.
Quote from Kid222 :Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica, Danica.....

No backmarker had this much publicity before.

Perhaps she can save USF1....
I hate that women. Whats so special about her?

Oh yeah, apparently she is good looking. *cough*Flat chest*cough*
Quote from DevilDare :I hate that women. Whats so special about her?

Oh yeah, apparently she is good looking. *cough*Flat chest*cough*

the only woman whos is succesfull in the sport maybe?
and quite attractive
I mean, she's not THAT flat chested. She could be bigger, but she's good enough imo.
Not good enough to get that much coverage.
Don't know about you, but don't mind seeing her on my TV alot, it's not like shes ugly.
She can't drive the car. It's a driving sport. They say its about "entertainment and PR", but if she is running so slow that they can run the same speed with a restrictor plate, then well, she shouldn't get any props.
Quote from PMD9409 :She can't drive the car. It's a driving sport. They say its about "entertainment and PR", but if she is running so slow that they can run the same speed with a restrictor plate, then well, she shouldn't get any props.

It was her first race, give it a rest. It's hilarious how hard people try to find flaws in her.
Quote from SidiousX :It was her first race, give it a rest. It's hilarious how hard people try to find flaws in her.

Your right, its her first race. So why show her like she is a 10 time champion?

It's hilarious when people don't understand the argument. I could care less about her, it's the tards controlling the cameras that I hate.
I don't think she can handel the big stock car. I don't think she's cut out for it..

Race is almost 80 laps in and Mark Martin is going to win
Quote from Cornys :I don't think she can handel the big stock car. I don't think she's cut out for it..

Race is almost 80 laps in and Mark Martin is going to win

I'd be happy with that.
For the record, Danica finished that race about as well as JPM finished his first race there.

I think it'll take her as long or longer to be as successful as JPM has been so far (not very, but not terrible).

2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG