The online racing simulator
Most famous person you have met?
(167 posts, started )
I'm sure speedhacks don't work irl?
Sorry for the bump, i was about to make a thread but this came up in search so, bump!

Does talking to the #1 hardcore emcee, MC Storm on FB fairly frequently count, i have met him in real life last year, had a pint with him and MC Charlie B between sets at dance island 2009 which was cool, i was so gutted that i had killed my battery earlier by videoing 1 hour of the ratpacks set, that would have been one hell of a picture.
I've met Asafa Powell. And Dad has met Bolt.
I think I've also met Tessanne Chin (a jamaican singer)

Ive gotta meet Eva Mendes, Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Aniston and Ciara someday
Wow, in motorsport? most of the 2002-2005 WRC field, all of the top names in British Touring Car Championship and their supporting series guys.
I think the two nicest people in motorsport were the two that will be missed the most to the British motorsport fans, Colin Mcrae and Richard Burns.
Brian Vickers, Jeff Gordon.
I've met patrick long, CEO of alms, Director of Porsche motorsport all in the same place and probably half of the NHRA paddock over the past few years.
im friends with the girl who dated trevor wentworth

our last night is a great band btw
Nigel Mansell ( I pretended to be press at Snetterton when they locked off the paddack )

James Thompson, Jason Plato ( he was playing Toca 2 while eating breakfast at Snetty), Matt Niel (he really is that tall).

John Cleland (he refused to give me autogragh until I took off my Ford Mondeo T-Shirt, and generally took the piss out of me, he was driving for Vauxhall, very funny guy)

Clarkson, May and Hamster ( MPH Motorshow while showing off LFS on the Cyberseat stand)

And who could forget....Scawen & Victor
lol at 'Paul Chuckle'

Expanding the topic to 'lookalikes of famous people', I used to work with a guy called Raj who looked the absolute spitting image of an Asian Barry Chuckle. My dad also looks like Nigel Mansell, brought home to me massively in the MoneySupermarket adverts with Mansell when Omid Djalili sticks a moustache on him. The resemblance is scary.
Depends on how we define "meet" I guess. I've been within 50 meters of Kimi Räikkönen, Sébastian Loeb and Petter Solberg, but I didn't get to touch them or anything
Dennis Lind
Vicky Butler-henderson at MPH 2010!
Most famous? Dang!

Well i've spoken to the Lordi lead singer, a band which you all know very well
Aswell as sitting next to the table of where Jay-Z sat on pub while visiting Helsinki in Finland, i've said few words to Mika Häkkinen, thinks that's it.. Quite noice list anyways :P
I've met a leprechaun named Miro. I win!
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :I've met a leprechaun named Miro. I win!

You haven't in real life!
Well if we keep going like this, i've seen some random swedish person called Teemu..
Quote from Hahmo :You haven't in real life!
Well if we keep going like this, i've seen some random swedish person called Teemu..

I have!! But then there's more leprechauns named Miro then the one I met
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :I have!! But then there's more leprechauns named Miro then the one I met

You haven't seen me atleast And i'm pretty sure there aren't that many Miro's living in Ireland so jabba.. you swedish are just sooo retarded
Quote from Hahmo :You haven't seen me atleast And i'm pretty sure there aren't that many Miro's living in Ireland so jabba.. you swedish are just sooo retarded

I never claimed to have seen you specifically did I Just said I've met a leprechaun named Miro :smash: edit: and wait, so you actually admit on being a leprechaun?
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :I never claimed to have seen you specifically did I Just said I've met a leprechaun named Miro :smash: edit: and wait, so you actually admit on being a leprechaun?

Aaahh noo..
I donts
Haha Nice!
if we talk about lookalikes, i have justin bieber in my english class
I met Edwin Van Der Sar and Rio Ferdenand(?) once. Pretty nice people.
Nice Franky. Man U Fan?

Most famous person you have met?
(167 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG