The online racing simulator
Was watching this earlier with some peeps from Uni - did anyone else apart from us start literally rofling when Eddie Jordan started to talk to Vettel's dad [who couldn't speak much english], then practically die when he used the phrase "trials and tribulations"?! What a plonker
Quote from J@tko :did anyone else apart from us start literally rofling when Eddie Jordan started to talk to Vettel's dad [who couldn't speak much english], then practically die when he used the phrase "trials and tribulations"?! What a plonker

Yes, I did
"waka-waka-one-finger" inventer won, hooray. 12yo's ken block fans with redbull caps and t-shirts are cheering for him.
Also I love those who say "LOL ALONSO CAN'T PASS PETROV", go out from your basements and look at the sun "Ja razbyl svoi bolid, plačit matj Rossija" guy knew that both Alonso and Webber are champ contenders, so why you can't do a favor and GTFO OF THE ****ING RACE LINE AND LET PROPER RACERS TO FIGHT FOR THE CUP? Can't see why Alonso shouldn't give him the finger after the finish.
Nevertheless, great party for Helmut Marko, he has his job done, go push Vettel over Webber next year too.
Quote from TexasLTU :"waka-waka-one-finger" inventer won, hooray. 12yo's ken block fans with redbull caps and t-shirts are cheering for him.
Also I love those who say "LOL ALONSO CAN'T PASS PETROV", go out from your basements and look at the sun "Ja razbyl svoi bolid, plačit matj Rossija" guy knew that both Alonso and Webber are champ contenders, so why you can't do a favor and GTFO OF THE ****ING RACE LINE AND LET PROPER RACERS TO FIGHT FOR THE CUP? Can't see why Alonso shouldn't give him the finger after the finish.
Nevertheless, great party for Helmut Marko, he has his job done, go push Vettel over Webber next year too.

Are you serious?
Quote from TexasLTU :guy knew that both Alonso and Webber are champ contenders, so why you can't do a favor and GTFO OF THE ****ING RACE LINE AND LET PROPER RACERS TO FIGHT FOR THE CUP?

Wow... I mean... really?

If they can't pass petrov it is tough shit in my opinion. Petrov gave alonso the Wanker gesture, class
Quote from TexasLTU :guy knew that both Alonso and Webber are champ contenders, so why you can't do a favor and GTFO OF THE ****ING RACE LINE AND LET PROPER RACERS TO FIGHT FOR THE CUP? Can't see why Alonso shouldn't give him the finger after the finish.

Are you serious? :huepfenic

F1 is racing still luckely, why Petrov should give way, he was racing in same lap, simply theres no reason to let them pass
what a great idea, all year vettel, webber, hamilton and button have to fight their way past other cars but because it's the final race alonso should be allowed to pass everyone

if alonso is "a proper racer" he should be able to "race", i.e. make a pass on some one through his skill and car, not just demand his way past. i would have preffered webber to vettel but im glad it wasn't alonso after the german gp .
@TexasLTU:

You sir, are an idiot.

Why would you let someone pass if you are in the points and can drive fast enough to keep them behind you?

Remember, the way this race turned out, gave Renault one of the best results this season.

Just explain it to me why Petrov should have done that?

Or is your whining just because you are an disappointed Alonso fanboy, who is going to cry in his Alonso bedclothes tonight?
Texas is right, why didn't they just have 4 cars on the track? In fact, so that it's consistent throughout the season, why not just have the top 4 drivers in the standings in their own race each Sunday? Can't believe no one has thought of this before!
Quote from athome :...a disappointed alonso fanboy, who is going to cry in his alonso bedclothes tonight?

:ices_rofl
I'm happy for Vettel, I think he deserved the title. He had some noobish mistakes, but hey, he's still young, he'll grow up and learn. He's talented enough, no doubt. Ferrari's strategy failed again, no wonder Alonso was pissed and made mistakes, at least he didn't give up until the last lap. He should learn some anger management though, he had no reason to do that with Petrov. Also, it's funny that Petrov was failing almost all season long, still he could perform well this time, god damn it. I'm glad Webber didn't win the title, I was hoping for Vettel/Alonso becoming the champion.

Its funny, no? Just before friday I heard so much of "everyone, but Vettel plz plz". Now I see "omg Vettel you're so great". Hypocrites
Vettel was my least favourite, but considering how many great drives he has has ruined by bad reliability he is probably the most deserving winner. It's a shame Alonso got stuck behind the Renault, but Petrov had a great drive, and it's no suprise he didn't move over, considering the title winners team is called RBR Renault.
Quote from TexasLTU :Its funny, no? Just before friday I heard so much of "everyone, but Vettel plz plz". Now I see "omg Vettel you're so great". Hypocrites

It was "everyone but Webber", well, for me. Don't know who you're talking about personally.
Quote from spookthehamster :Have you got a bigger version of that bottom image?

Are there any other photos that show how close Liuzzi's tyre got to his head?
#145 - CSF
The High noses used in F1 have always seemed dangerous to me...
Quote from TexasLTU :"waka-waka-one-finger" inventer won, hooray. 12yo's ken block fans with redbull caps and t-shirts are cheering for him.

Haha, you cry like a girl at the end of every season, you did it last year and the year before. Grow up, this isn't school sports day where everyone gets a prize.
#147 - CSF

Sorta shows how close...
Blimey
Quote from manneF1 :I just wonder, are you living in a cave and your blind?

Precisely,i say this because i don´t live in a cave, and i have seen all championship . I recognize the very good work of RedBull, they have created the best car. But Alonso with a worse car Vettel almost takes the championship.

I´m sure that you don´t live in a cave but it´s probably that you only see what you want to see.

I repeat, congratulation to Vettel.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG