The online racing simulator
That was a tragic pit stop by Ferrari, what the hell were they thinking there? And awesome job by Vettel, and Petrov
So it all started out with 2 unsuccessful teams - Stewart and Jaguar
Then Red Bull came and though they had a shakey start to their carrer, they are now world champions
Grats Vettel (& mostly Renault engines team)

Well deserved champion though, 5 wins, most poles and in the end of the season at the top of the pointstable!
Quote from speed1230 :So it all started out with 2 unsuccessful teams - Stewart and Jaguar
Then Red Bull came and though they had a shakey start to their carrer, they are now world champions

I wouldn't call Stewat unsuccessful personally
Pity Petrov didn't give Alonso the finger, it's what he deserved
Quote from boothy :Pity Petrov didn't give Alonso the finger, it's what he deserved

Well yeah, but if i was Alonso i would have a look for Tilke, he's there somewhere i bet, awesome track Tilke! :rolleyes:
Yes, blame the track.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I wouldn't call Stewat unsuccessful personally

Ok, so they did win 1 race in their last year but overall they didn't get much success.
Jaguar didn't even win a race though
Quote from DevilDare :Yes, blame the track.

Not saying that, but cmon, the track and the complex is wide as 2 freeways, yet there's practically nowhere to overtake, how did he managed to design it like that?
The fault lies not with the track, but with the cars and technology. Remember, older technology is better in many cases.
Shame it ended up like this for Webber, but for me the lesser evil won... retardo jnr. has beaten retardo snr.
Congrats to Germany.
The fact Alonso couldn't pass Petrov despite being stuck in his slipstream suggests the track is not at fault but the fact the cars are designed in such a way you can't even overtake when you have a 1km of straight road. Time to remove the rev-limiter for starters.
Quote from tristancliffe :The fault lies not with the track, but with the cars and technology. Remember, older technology is better in many cases.

Offcouse, that too, but he knew how todays cars behave and how you can make them overtake.
Quote from Boris Lozac :That was a tragic pit stop by Ferrari, what the hell were they thinking there? And awesome job by Vettel, and Petrov

The call is defendable. The graining was bad for everyone at that time. Who could've figured out the tires would come back to life 2-3 laps later if they hadn't stopped? Lewis & Vettel could afford those 2 laps to see how the tires would evolve but Ferrari didn't have that luxury.

Damn that Renault has MASSIVE traction out of slow corners and one of the best F-duct out there it seems.

Well done Vettel, well deserved . The kid is amazing.
Ban in season development. i.e. The cars are the same at the end of the season as the beginning. The designs have to be more considered therefore.

Wider tyres and smaller wings.

No gimmicks like moveable wings or KERS

Manual clutch (pedal not lever) and h-shift boxes

Energy limits (to increase fuel economy) via flow regulators.
seriously, did someone record the race and is able to upload it ?
or does somebody know a website where the whole race is available to download ?
i'd really like to watch it again !

thanks
Yihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!
Well done for Vettel, no doubt that everyone was for him, when we compare him with Alonso, also grats to Hamilton and Button for the poles in this last round. It's a good thing that Vettel is the youngest F1 Champion - 23 years.

We are the Champions!!! YESSS!
Petrov's Radio:

- "Vitaly, Fernando is faster than you, can you confirm you understood that message?"

- "Kthxbai."
Vettel has become the youngest driver ever to win the F1 world championship, so congrats to him!

German fans have reason to celebrate.
Congratulations to Vettel and all German. But, always ¡¡GRANDE FERNANDO!!
Quote from GolfR32 :¡¡GRANDE FERNANDO!!

I just wonder, are you living in a cave and your blind?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG