The online racing simulator
Well... congrats to Vettel and RB.

This was a great season to follow!
#77 - JCTK
I really wouldn't thought I'd be saying this 2 hours ago. But Congratz to Vettel~!!!
cry :

nono, seriosly, of course its emotional moment

Edit: Alonso, stupid to whine anything to petrov
LOL @ vettel crying in the mic

congrats to him

also, alonso just proves himself a bigger cock by giving petrov the finger
LMAO! Replay showed Alonso giving Petrov the fist after the race!!

Bless Vettel, crying in the cockpit, don't blame him, he's won!
Quote from RasmusL :Oh come on guys, don't kid me around, Vettel will be WC tomorrow

^ :bowdown:VETTEL

YES!!!!!!
Worldchampion!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's count the fingers Vettel shows into the camera :P

Edit: 3 times already
Finally Vettel!!!! Congrats dude, Alonso can now kiss your ass, well deserved, and it won't be the last one
Well done to Vettel. World champion!

Props to him for keeping his ground and not giving in to all the "RBR is stupid!" talk. Kept his place and look, champion. Never jump to conclusions who to back up or something.

Dont see why Alonso is angry at Petrov. What did he expect? Him to jump out of the way? Pff....

Overall brilliant season! Bring on 2011. It can only get better.
Well done little baby-face Vettel

Alonso further reinforced how much of a massive, massive prick he is by having a go at Petrov for racing instead of moving over and conceding his place. 'i r faster ctrl-p n000b!!!111111'
Apparently Ferrari couldn't get this message to Petrov fast enough

"Petrov, Alonso быстрее, чем вы. Можете ли вы подтвердить, что вы понимаете, что сообщение"
#88 - JCTK
Vettel NEVER lead the Championship throughout the season, but he lead at the only point of time that mattered.
not bad (Y). Vettel wins. Shift+R?
vvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll
Well done Vettel!
Also, awesome podium. 2008/09/10 champions all together. And nice composition for the photo with all drinking the... whatever it is in that bottle.
Yeees, Vettel is world champion:bowdown:.

Today was good race with bad crash in first lap, but it was OK for Schumacher. Alonso is very funny (his gesture on Petrov after finish).
Quote from DarkTimes :It's called champagne.

Its not actually. Not in Abu Dhabi.

Hence why it wasnt spraying and probably tastes crap. (Hamilton spitting it out)
what a way to end an awsome season, Vettel deserved it, he got it done when it mattered, and he was the fastest all season he just needed results.
did someone record the race ? i missed it
congratz to vettel
#98 - JCTK
Quote from DevilDare :Its not actually. Not in Abu Dhabi.

Hence why it wasnt spraying and probably tastes crap. (Hamilton spitting it out)

they had a taste of it, and then decided it was much better to pour it all out.
Woooooooooooohooooooooooooo. Well deserved Champion.
vvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttteeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll dam that was nice

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG